She rode her bike at high speed, got out of New York City and then the state itself. She needed closure from Debbie. And closure from Debbie wasn't exclusively limited to her. It extended to her family too. She can't be in same city and have closure with Debbie. She loved her too much to not see her everyday. And if she stayed in contact with her people, then one or the other day, they will speak about Debbie and she won't be able to forget her.

She didn't stop anywhere except for gas station. On her first day, all she had was water. However, she spent few bucks on food on second day. She crossed the states one by one, reached Illinois. All the while, she was sad, broken and disappointed.

She was having her quick lunch in a cheap diner when a luxurious car stopped. A woman, probably in her 40s got down. Lou looked at her. She wore weirdly stylish outfit, all branded, heels that helped her short form look taller, two glasses, one obviously for her eyes, other one on her head, hair dishevelled, nor because of wind, but because it was styled that way.

The woman tried to open the bonnet of the car but couldn't. Lou realised the car was broken. The woman was alone and also, the streets had no people. It was an isolated area anyway.

Lou decided to help. She went to that woman and offered help. The woman replied, nervously stammering. Lou however guessed the accent. Irish.

"Why don't you wait inside the diner while I fix your car? Do you have the toolbox inside your car?"

"Uh... Toolbox. Roight. It's there"

"Okay then, be inside. I'll fix this"

"Roight"

And the woman walked inside the restaurant, ordered diet coke, coffee and hot chocolate. The waiter/cook (the owner/worker of that diner) was surprised. They hardly had business and no one ever asked for coffee or other drinks except water. And this woman just ordered three drinks at once.

********
It took just 7 minutes for Lou to fix the car. She went near the woman.

"I have seen you somewhere, but don't remember", the woman said.

Lou chuckled, not really with cheerfulness though. "Lou", she held her hand.

"Rose. Rose Weil", Rose caught Lou's hand with both her hands. "I really don't remember where I saw you before? Are you an actress? Or a sports person? Oh, model?"

"I'm Lou Miller, twin sister of Ann Miller", Lou said.

"Roight. Ann Miller. Uhm... Who is Ann Miller?"

Lou was amused by this woman. Really, she never met someone like her for sure.

"Ann Miller, chairman of Millers group"

"Roight. Millers group?"

Now Lou couldn't stop from expressing surprise. "Yes, Millers group"

"Oh. So, are you an actress?"

"No"

"I remember... There is an actress who looks like you"

"Cate", Lou said, not able to believe how can this woman be so... Adorably awkward.

"Cate, roight. Cate who?"

Really, Lou laughed wholeheartedly! After so many days of sadness, she now laughed.

"Well Cate Blanchett is an Australian actress and I look a bit like her"

"Oh. So, you are not the actress?"

"No, I am not. I am a businesswoman"

"What business? Oh yeah, you mentioned. Millers"

"Well, no. I have my own business. Phoenix furnitures, carvings, interior designing"