°•What happened in Logstedshire•°

Everyone wants to see Tommy fly but he can't let them know what happened in exile.

Tommywingit AU.

TW: Manipulation, blood, curses

Let's begin!

°•°•.•°•°

Ah, Christmas, a holiday of pure joy.

Tubbo was tired of course, everyone was, even Dream, so he decided that in that Christmas, everyone would be allowed into L'Manberg to celebrate.

Everyone was invited, Tommy, Ghostbur, Dream, heck, even Technoblade was invited, and everyone was trying their best not to glare at the man, they hated him, but tried to ignore it.

It was almost midnight, everything was dark, and some people decided to tell stories next to the campfire they made a while ago.

Not everyone came of course, some just wanted to spend some time alone with their loved ones, so they went on a walk. Other were just tired and went to bed, but let's not focus on that.

Right now Philza was telling stories about his most dangerous journey...

How he took care of three traumatized children.

Techno was completely embarrassed, as well as Tommy, like, Phil was literally exposing them, in front of their friends(Or enemies in Techno's case).

"And there was this time when, Techno, being the sleep deprived man he is, thought the bread I brought home was a dog, he almost cried when I sliced it." Everyone burst into laughter, Techno simply covered his face with his hands trying to disappear somehow.

"I remember that holy shit-" Tommy continued laughing the hardest of all, he was a lot happier than in exile, being all depressed and shit, but the others didn't need to know that.

"Oh I got things about you Tommy." Techno growled. "Like that time when you stepped on your wing and-" Tommy visibly tensed and chukled akwardly, trying to stop Techno from continuing with the story.

"Oh-okAy that's-that's enough for today." He laughed again.

"Wait, wings?" Ranboo, one of the people that were there, asked. "You have wings Tommy? Like Philza?"

Tommy rubbed his neck nervously, he didn't tell everyone he had wings but, yeah, he used to make them disappear because they weren't useful, he couldn't properly fly because he never learned and they were his weak spot, so, useless.

"Yeah, I mean-" Tommy tried to answer but was interrupted by Tubbo's gasp, the brunette looked at Ranboo with surprise.

"You never saw Tommy's wings? They are beautiful!"

He wouldn't call them beautiful, but his wings always used to be all he was proud about, he used to clean them 3 times a day and alway make sure his feathers weren't damaged or something like that.

Did you noticed all the 'used to'?

"Tubbo you are exaggerating-" Philza gave him a look when he said that.

"Tommy your wings are better looking than mine, c'mon, show us mate, it must be uncomfortable to have your wings hidden al day."

That was also right, when he had his wings hidden for a long time his back would always hurt a lot, from nature, his wings wanted to be free, to be able to feel everything. It used to hurt a lot of times.

It used to.

Before exile, before Dream had-

"I'm, uh-" Tommy gave Dream a glance, asking for help, if the green man saw him, he couldn't tell. Not with that stupid mask and the grin in his face. "Isn't it a little late? I think we should-" Tommy stood up trying to leave.

"Tommy?" Eret asked, everyone noticing how strange Tommy was acting.

"Hey, you okay there son?" Philza stood up, Getting closer to the kid, who flinched away.

"Yeah! Ever-Everything good! Why wouldn't it be? We-I, uh, gotta go sorry-" Before he could turn away he heard the noise of clothes ripping, he turned around and saw Technoblade, sword in hand and an expression full of worry.

The motherfucker had cut his shirt.

Everyone now had a look to his exposed back, full of scars from the wars, (a thing almost everyone expected, but it still hurt)but one scar called everyone's attention.

They were actually two, in his upper back, two big and ugly scars where wings used to be. It took them a little to realize what that was, and in that time Tommy had already run off into the woods.

They went silent after that.

××××××××××

It hurts, it burns, he feels Dream's axe stuck in his wing, blood coming out in worryingly amounts.

He sobs harder, the memory is burned in his head and he can't bring himself to stop crying.

Dream had hurt him, yeah, but it was in the past, he apologized, he was sorry, he was sorry, he didn't mean to, Dream was his friend, his only friend, he was angry, it wasn't his fault, it was Tommy's fault, it was always his fault.

The whole scar-incident happened hours ago now, Tommy had ran until he felt his legs about to disappear, and then just sat in the grass, head hid in his legs, and started crying while still trying to process the events.

They fucking saw his back, they saw the scar that his wings left and they must already now what happened, they were probaly wondering how he could be that stupid to just let someone get to his wings.

He just wanted to disappear.

"Hey Tommy..." A voice he knew well called for him.

He did say he wanted to disappear but didn't really mean it, now he totally did. Someone just kill him, he will thank you.

Tommy didn't even bother to look up, he didn't bother to move or make the other know he noticed him, but he heard the ghost sit at the grass on his left side.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Tommy shook his head, still not looking up, and Ghostbur hummed in agreement, none of them saying anything.

"Can I have some blue?" The blonde muttered, barely noticeable, but his dead brother heard and immediately smiled.

The blonde felt something cold touch his hand, and when he grabbed it he immediately felt better, he would never understand how the blue Ghostbur made could just, somehow, suck his sadness, but it did make him feel a little better.

The blue made him concentrate in happy memories, while the sad ones were left behind.

"Do you want me to sing you a song? Like I used to when we were little!" Ghostbur commented excited.

"Yeah, that would be nice." He closed his eyes, feeling all the stress and anxiety he felt before leaving his body.

And if a dad found his son sleeping with a smile in his face, it was only for them to know, and for nobody else.

°•°•.•°•°

Ah yes, good hurt with comfort, just how I wanted it.

Yes, I already had this written before I posted the request page. No, I do not write at the speed of light.

Fun story:Right when I ended this someone asked me "Do you know that AU where Tommy has wings like Philza?" and I really didn't know how to answer that without revealing this fic-

That's it for today people, hope you enjoyed it-

Bye bye