°•Things they can't see•°

Tommy is used to seeing things normal people usually can't see, so he wasn't surprised when Dream calmed down once he was in a prison.

Dreamon AU

TW:Violence, Character Death, Swearing.

°•°•.•°•°

Tommy doesn't remember when was the moment he realized other people didn't see what he sees. He just knew it was like that.

As far as he knows, people can't see the ghost of Jschlatt, they can only hear him, and yet he still sees him everytime he passes him.

And apparently, the lights that came from inside every mob, weren't visible for other players.

Other players also didn't see the life that was seen inside of every hybrid, he always liked to see the life of Ranboo, because it was weird, being half Enderman and half...whatever that thing inside him was, he doesn't remember seeing anything like it in his life.

Of course, he was used to seeing things others didn't see, but he always seemed to notice when things disappeared.

The little light that followed Niki disappeared at some point, the light that showed her pure soul had disappeared.

The red figures that whispered thing to Techno were still there, the "chat" was still there.

However, when he visited Dream he noticed a lack of...something.

He didn't know when he had noticed it, but Dream wasn't exactly Dream.

For a while, Dream hadn't been in control of himself, his body irradiated a black light that corrupted anything he touched, and the red strings in his hands, that were attached to a lot of the things people cared about, didn't disappear at any moment.

It took him a while, but he finally recognized it as a fucking Dreamon, a powerful one.

He remembers Phil telling them stories of Dreamons when they were children, the creatures that were created by the dark desires of the people.

The Dreamons would search for the human that created them, and they would attack.

Honey filled words would invade the ears of the weak, and when they were trusted enough, the Dreamon would make a deal with his other half, giving them whatever the person wanted, and if they accepted, they would be part of the player's life forever.

The Dreamon would slowly make their way into the other's mind, making them do bad actions, and want more and more.

If a person had that kind of bad wishes, the Dreamon would ask for another deal, to let the Dreamon take control of their body, for power, but for the deal to be completed, the player should make an object for the Dreamon to posses, and once the Dreamon was in the object, the host should put the object in themselves willingly, and once they did, the Dreamon would be in control of their body.

Of course, Tommy always thought those were child tales, just like the monster in the closet was something his brain made up(Though he remembers clearly seeing something in there...).

He never saw a Dreamon before that, so he was surprised, when in exile, he could hear Dream complaining about his body, and calling the Dreamon 'Nightmare'.

That was how he found out that the D- 'Nightmare' was in control of Dream's body for a while, and the translucent form of Dream wasn't the Dreamon, but Dream itself.

He knew the only way to beat a Dreamon was to destroy the possessed object, but he really didn't know what that object was.

HELLO TOMMYINNIT...YOU SEEM UPSET...IS EVERYTHING OKAY?

Tommy looked at Sam Nook, he was too deep in thought, he didn't even realize he had made it to the hotel.

"Yes Sam Nook, everything's fine, I just..." He frowned, should he tell the NPC the things he could see? "Nevermind, I'll tell you later, how's the Big Innit Hotel going?"

Yeah, he'll tell him later.

××××××××××

He didn't tell him later.

'Later' he was dead, and now he was stuck in a void with other 3 dead people.

It was taking a toll on him, being dead and all, not only because he was punched, kicked, and choked to death by a red man, but also because every second he was there felt like being stabbed in every single part of his body, all at once.

"That fucking green bastard, with his smiley black mask and-" He muttered, after being dead for almost 2 months, he had started to swear at Nightmare. Wilbur frowned at him.

"Black mask? Isn't Dream's mask white?"

What.

Tommy looked up at him, mouth open, he couldn't fucking believe it.

"Wait, Mexican Dream, what color is Dream's mask?" Mexican Dream tilted his head, before answering.

"It's white compadre, ten cuidado con las drogas que hacen mal.*" Jschlatt snorted at this, he was the only one that understood the Spanish of Mexican Dream.

"Oh my fucking-holy shit, that's it! I'm such an idiot!" Tommy laughed at his stupidity, earning a few weird looks from the others, he had been an idiot! All this time the object had been the mask!

He always thought Nightmare had just changed his mask for a black one with the red smiley face, but no! Nightmare's full energy came from that mask, so he saw it different, how did he manage to be so stupid?

All his excitement died in the moment he realized that the new information he just got didn't mean anything, he was dead now, he wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Fuck..."

××××××××××

"W-What?" The pain had stopped, everything stopped, Wilbur stopped, he wasn't there anymore, the pain in his wounds had stopped, he didn't even have wounds anymore, he looked ahead, and there was Nightmare.

'You are sick! You revived him!? You told me you wouldn't! Why would you make him suffer more!?' Dream's voice made him snap out of it, and he looked up and everything came back to him.

In a moment, Dream was on the floor, Tommy's knuckles hurt, and everything just couldn't stay still. Why was the world spinning?

"Dream?" He asked at the blury figure on the floor, his head hurt like hell.

"Tommy? How did you-" Tommy couldn't help but tackle Dream into a hug, he always heard Dream caring about him, trying to make Nightmare stop what he was doing, he always heard the comforting words Dream whispered to him after Nightmare blew up his things, and he really missed Dream.

"Nightmare's a bitch." Was all the child muttered, making Dream wheeze, he had missed that laugh.

"How did you even know?" Dream looked at him, with a sad look in his eyes.

"Oh you bitch, I have to explain so much shit now."

"I'm sure you do Tommy, and I think we have time."

°•°•.•°•°

Sup.

Short chapter bc I have ✨homework✨ that I didn't even ✨start✨ so I have to go and ✨do it✨

So? Thoughts on another one of the AU's I made because of my creative brain???

Anyways, hope you enjoyed, because I really did ;)

Bye!

*ten cuidado con las drogas que hacen mal:be careful with drugs cause they make you bad