Two

Harlow

After our team meeting, I left right away with Stacey to our dorm room to get ready for the mixer. "God, what am I going to wear?" I rummaged through my closet for an outfit.

"Calm yo' ass girl! Just be you. Zeal saw you in your workout clothes and you still got her attention."

"I know your right, but there will be other girls there wanting her attention and I want all her attention on me."

"I'm sure she'll be all over you tonight. She seemed genuinely interested in you."

"I hope so. I've always been the admirer from afar. I don't want to lose this chance."

I finally found an outfit. It was simple, yet confident. I pulled out a black crop top that exposed my belly button ring and paired it with blue short shorts and black wedges. I did my simple makeup, but added a little eye shadow and some blush. I'm not much of a makeup person unless it's for cheer or special occasions, but I wanted to look good for Zeal.

"Hey you ready?" Stacey called from the common room. "Rae and Lee are here."

"Yeah, coming right out."

————————
Zeal

I got to the party about an hour or so after it started. Already the mixer was full of people dancing and drinking a Friday away. I was at the bar grabbing a beer scanning the room for Harlow. I thought to myself, maybe she's not going to show.

"Stop looking for her and enjoy yourself," Ace snapped at me.

"Yeah, okay. Sorry."

I looked at my phone and realized I never asked for Harlow's number. I'm such an idiot.

"Hey, Zeal," a familiar voice caught my attention and I looked up from my phone.

"'Sup, Rae," I answered back at one of the cheerleaders I messed with last year. She was the wrong cheerleader I was waiting for. "What can I do for you?"

"Wondering if you wanted to dance."

I figured Harlow wasn't going to show so I agreed. Rae was well Rae. She's a total flirt and a daddy's girl. She always got what she wanted, but I was never attracted to her. She was just a good lay back then, but never again. She's clingy and I didn't like that. Yet, here I am dancing with her.

We were on the dance floor dancing innocently at first. I swayed while I held my beer in one hand away from us so that I wouldn't spill on ourselves. Then all of a sudden she started grinding her ass on my me. I'm not gonna lie that it didn't turned me on, but I had learned to have self-control. I know what she was doing and I wasn't going to fall for it. She turned around as she wrapped her hands around my neck while we swayed to the rhythm of the music with my thigh between her legs. She liked to get dirty and I let it happened. After all, I'm here for a good time.
———————
Harlow

I arrived at the mixer almost an hour in a half hour late. I tried to scan the area for Zeal, but I didn't see her.

"I'm going to get a drink at the bar," Rae said. "Do you guys want anything?"

"I'm okay. Thanks Rae."

Rae was one of the girls that Zeal hooked up with last year. As far as I know Rae wasn't into Zeal the way I am. She always spoke about her time with Zeal to us, how sex with her beats any sex she's had with any guy or girl. I always hid my jealousy from her and I never told her that I liked Zeal.

Rae hadn't returned with our drinks. We waited in the corner for her. "Where's Rae with our drinks?!" Stacey blurted.

"My guess is as good as yours."

"Oh I see her. She's on the dance floor with Z—." Stacey said hesitantly.

"What where you going to say?" I asked her.

"Well don't get mad, but Rae's dancing pretty close to Zeal. I'm sorry, girl."

"Fuckin' Rae. She always gets what she wants."

I looked again from the distance as Rae began to be all touchy with Zeal, grinding her ass on her. But, what I noticed more is how Zeal never let her hands go lower than Rae's waist. A few times I caught Rae trying to move her hands down, but Zeal would immediately bring them back up. In my thoughts, I knew Zeal was just there to have a good time. I've seen her get touchy, but tonight she wasn't doing any of that. Was she waiting for me? Looking for me? I had to find out.

"Hey Stace. I'll be right back. I'm going up to Zeal and say Hi."

"Yeah okay girl. Do you. Lee and I will be here."

I was nervous walking up to her. I was scared to be rejected in front of so many people. She looked like a goddess with such a perfect body. Her abs seen through her sleeveless shirt that was just up to her belly button. She paired it with some torn up skinny jeans and combat boots. Her long black straight hair flowed off her shoulders.

Zeal's a mixture of some kind of Asian and European. You can tell in her almond shaped eyes that she was some sort of mix. Her eyes where icy light blue and her skin was a tan copper color. She wasn't too dark or too light. She just always looked tan. Obviously, her height she got from her dad's side. Her dad's like 6'4 and her mom was maybe only 5'6. I've seen them at some of her games. Any guy or girl would want to be with her if they were lucky enough.

I slowly approached her and spoke over the music, "Hey Zeal."

"Hey baby face! You came."

"I told you I'd come." I blushed in realization of what I just said.

"I see..." she winked at me.

Zeal turned to Rae, "Thanks for the dance Rae."

"Of course. I'll go find my friends. Have fun Harlow."

As Rae walked away Zeal complimented Harlow, "You look beautiful, Harlow. Just wow!! Would you like to dance?"

"So do you and yes, I'd love to."

She extended her hand out and I grabbed onto them as she led me into the center of the dance floor. We dance innocently at first. I haven't had a drink yet so I was a little stiff.

"Loosen up baby girl," Zeal smiled at me. "Here, take my beer and drink up."

I took her beer and began sipping it. I'm not much of a drinker and I was quickly feeling it go through my body. As I sipped, Zeal took me by my waist and spun me around and we started grinding. My ass grinding very close to her. Our bodies doing the talking. It wasn't so innocent now and totally turning me on. We just flowed while we dance. She really knew how to dance and sway her hips. I leaned my head back into her shoulder as she controlled my hips and she laid her head in close to my neck. I can feel her breathing and her lips grazing my ear. I've never reacted to anyone's touch like the way her touch makes me feel. Not even my ex-girlfriend made me feel like this. I was lost in her arms that she wrapped around my waist. The beer was flowing in my veins. I let loose and dropped it low on her and began to tease her. Her hands travelled where ever she can lay them on my body. It was packed on the dance floor and I was dancing so close to her. She spun me around so I'm now facing her. Our lips just inches apart from one another. She placed her thigh between my legs and I felt a tingly rush in my core.

"Hmmm," Zeal smirked. "I feel you're a bit turn on right now."

"I'm so sorry." I said awkwardly.

"It's okay. I kinda like it," she bent down into my ear then licked it.

"Hmmm.." I let out.

She smirked again at me then winked. She knew what she was doing to me. She was gentle and never went too far. I know she's a flirt and a sexually active woman. I know she had needs, but was I ready to fulfill them with her?

"Why don't we get out of here."

I nodded and went outside with her.

"Let's take a walk, " she suggested.

"Sure," I responded.

She reached out for my hand and I took it in mine as our fingers intertwine. It felt right being with her like we've done this before.