001. i cant do it

(ps guys, this is a part 2 of the fling!!!!)

"and i want to be with you my friend.
i just wish we could be, two again,"

𝑫𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑳𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕
𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒕

𝒔𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒍𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒆

-

𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊 𝒅𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆
𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒔

𝒄𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓
𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆

-

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒕

-

𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝑰𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒆𝒔

𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍

𝒏𝒐𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐

-

𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏𝒕
𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕

𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓
𝒍𝒆𝒇𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎

𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅

-

𝒊 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐

𝒊𝒎 𝒅𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘

𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒏

-

𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆

𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅

-

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕

𝒊 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕

-

𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆

𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒊 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒅

𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏
𝒊 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒗𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕

-

𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒅

𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒔𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅

𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅

-

𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒎

𝒊 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅

---

as lennon looked at herself in the mirror, she cried more, seeing herself lose weight and overall stop caring about herself. it had been weeks after the breakup and somehow she was still not over it.

vinnie was her happiness and now that he was gone, she felt like her life was falling apart.

she sat on her bed before wiping her tears, trying to suck it up and stop crying.

"len, i know you guys loved each other but you have to try and move on. try to forget about him okay? he's an asshole for what he did and you deserve so much better than him" sydeny explained softly.
"but i dont want anyone other than him.... it just feels like i drive all the good things away in life" she cried as nai wrapped her arms around her.
"you've never drove me away len. we've been together since we were 4 and i promise, im never leaving you."
"you have me too. we've known each other for almost 4 years lennon. i swear i'll never leave you" nai said, trying to soothe the younger girl.
"trust me, vinnie will see, sooner or later, that he fucked up. he'll see that he lost the baddest bitch okay?"
"no he wont" lennon mumbled, wiping her nose.
"what makes you say that?"
"he hates me"
"no he doesnt, babe. i think we can all agree that vinnie makes stupid mistakes right? letting you go, will be his biggest regret"
"i cant do this anymore" she broke down, nia softly rubbing her back.
"hey, your a lot stronger than this. your so much better than him okay? your gonna get through this and your gonna find someone better" nai encouraged.

after some time, lennon had been left alone in her room while nai and sydney went to theirs. the three girls had moved in together after the breakup since it was too hard for lennon to sit in her room and picture the memories of her and vinnie.

she hadnt bothered deleting his number or pictures from her phone, too scared to even look at them. since the breakup, she had barely slept at all. she physically didnt have the energy to do anything but also didnt want to fall asleep.

it was already late and the other two girls were fast asleep. lennon on the other hand, sat with her back against the wall and her head in her hands, trying to regulate her breathing and stop the tears from flowing off her cheeks.

as vinnie sat in his room, michael and his cat, hera, joined him. he streamed his usual game, smiling and making jokes as if he was completely fine. he was though.

it wasnt an act.

he missed lennon, there was no doubt about that, but he was over the breakup. of course he was still in love with her, but at the same time, he thought she was just a liar who wasnt worth his time.

michael had put that imagine in his head.

(🦋)
grace rambles ~
our lennon bby 🥺