~18~

Hello 👋

~~~

Wednesday

Danny pulls into the driveway, and the two head inside. Both of them were lost in thought on the drive, thinking about the new information and the trip they want to take. Until recent events the thought of it was unnattainable, but now...

"You know..." Danny starts. "The only problem with starting this summer is lack of a ride."

"I don't know about yours, but my motorcycle fund is low, I had to get a new laptop for school. Stiles decided spill a soda on mine and then in his panic knocked it on the floor face first."

Danny gives her a look. "Stiles should've at least chipped in. And I don't know why I can't just like steal it from my parents, they wouldn't even notice."

"With what money boo? He doesn't have a job. They still have to be on the title, we aren't old enough yet."

"Yet. We will be soon."

"I know." Tessa shrugs. "I'm a little worried about my dad."

"My ears are ringing!" The aforementioned man greets them when they enter. "Everything okay?"

The two nod and Tessa speaks. "Yeah. Deaton's giving me another raise, Danny and I are discussing this summer, I'm still a little pissed at Stiles about my laptop. You know the usual."

"Damn, another one?" He raises an eyebrow. "At his point you should just quit that cafe and pick up more hours at the clinic. Did Mischief ever at least apologize for that? He could've loaned you his old one until there was a sale or someting."

Tessa shakes her head. "I love my little brother but I would not want to use that virus ridden computer, if you know what I mean."

Her dad makes a face and Danny chuckles. "Thank you for that sunflower."'

"Been awhile since you called me that." Tessa gives her dad a soft smile.

"Yeah well I called Stiles Mischief, so I really felt like calling you sunflower." The man shrugs. "I don't know. Plus your shirt has a sunflower on it."

"It does!" Danny points at the flower on her shirt.

"Oh my god." Tessa pinches the bridge of her nose. "Dad the curfew is at ten, yeah?"

"Yeah." He nods. "Why?"

"Cass is picking me up relatively soon to go bowling. That okay?"

"Of course, just be back by the curfew. No Danny?"

"No sir, though depending on how it goes, Lydia and I might end up here afterwards. Along with Cassidy. If that's okay of course?"

"Stiles causes more trouble than all four of you combined." His blue eyes light up as he laughs. "If I said no I'd admit myself. Just- I know I already said this. Be back before the curfew Tessa Ava Stilinski."