The Accident

It's 7:30 in the morning. Getting ready for school is the thing I dread the most.

"5 more minutes mama." I groaned.

Mom scoffed, "5 nothing get up you have school and you need to be ready just in case another akuma attack happens."

"I'm tired too." Raya blurted.

"Raya come with me I'll get you some fruit gummies and you will be good as new!" Mom said cheerfully.

Oh I can't wait to see Chat noir's beautiful deep green ey- STOP IT Concentrate this isn't like you I thought.

"Uh anyways! Raya let's get going come on hop in the purse!" I said.

Heading to school I meet up with adrien who, for some reason, didn't get drop off at school but just blocks away from it.

"Oh uh Hi-i Y/n."

"Hey Adrien! Why didn't you get dropped off at school?" I asked kinda confused...

"Well I...I need advice." Adrien blurted.

"Advice? From me? Well spill." I asked shocked... I didn't think people thought I was good for advice.

"Uh yes! So... There is this girl...who uh likes me. But! I don't think I like them back..."

"I mean at least not now... I just don't know how to tell them that." adrien added.

Oh no oh no! Marinettes heart she's going to be heart broken when I tell her this... how do I tell her this? I thought

"It's... It's Marinette right?" I asked a little sad for her.

"What? Marinette? Oh no she's just a friend...? I mean that's not who I was talking about." Adrien Blurted.

Oh? Phew it wasn't Marinette so she still has a chance!

"OH WELL UH MARINETTE DOESN'T LIKE YOU! I mean...Anyways this girl, so I don't think you should uh tell her maybe just wait to see what your actual feelings are considering you seemed a little doubtful when you asked me for advice..." I advised.

"You're right I should wait till I have my feelings more clear. Thank you Y/n..." Adrien said.

"You're welcome." I said happily.

We entered school chattering about something else but we met up with the group so we said hi.

"Hey guys." Adrien and I said together.

I greeted all of them with a peck on both cheeks.

"Hi!" Marinette, Alya, and Nino said in unison.

"Hey so you guys want to come-" the bell interrupted me...

"I'll finish what I was saying at lunch." I added.

Here I go having to sit with that no good Bi- I thought.

"Hi little rat. Hope you had nightmares last night." Lila just had to say.

"Oh shoot I think the ugly B- from my nightmare is infront of me QUICK HELP." I said a bit loud.

Marinette over heard the whole thing and couldn't stop herself from bursting out in laughter. I joined.

"Ugh you little-"

"Class today we are going to get started on our lesson and we have projects. I'll assign each of you guys to your partner." Mrs. Bustier said interrupting Lila.

Before anything could even happen of course an akumatized victim had to occur in the middle of her going to the list of partners!

"ADRIENN!" The akumatized victim growled.

"M-my bodyguard? Oh not again ugh." Adrien sighed.

"Everyone exit and go to a safe hiding spot." Mrs.Bustier demanded.

"Raya Pacify!" I shouted.

I have to go save Adrien before it's too- My thoughts were interrupted by smashing.

"Now you are mine and you are safe!" The Gorilla exclaimed.

Oh no Adrien!

Running across the roofs I grunt and maneuver my way around everything the Gorilla threw at me.

"Oh no you don't! CALM DOWN." I shouted rushing over to touch the Akumatized victims forhead.

Jumping on his arm and running up to his head I get on his neck and touch his forehead slowly the Gorilla fell asleep letting go of Adrien.

"I got you!" I proclaimed. Jumping off the gorillas head and catching Adrien before he hits the ground.

I brought him over to an alley knowing the akumatized victim was about to wake up I knew I couldn't leave Ladybug alone though!

"A-are you okay?I'm assuming you're Adrien?" I said knowing the answer to that.

Why is he looking at me like that? Is he okay?

"Uh... I-I'm okay thank you Manta." He said Blushing.

"No problem I have to go help Ladybug since Chat Noir is deciding to not show up!" I said a bit frustrated.

I gave him a peck on both cheeks. I had to go detransform and feed Raya before I went to ladybug.When I left and joined ladybug soon enough Chat noir joined too.

"MiLady, M-M-Manta sorry for keeping you girls waiting the cat had business to do." Chat said smirking.

"Oh please chat stop being so CHATty" I teased.

"Gasp was that a pun I heard? that was quiet PURR-fect" Chat said laughing.

"You two stop it!! We have a giant gorilla to take care of." Ladybug interrupted.

"Oh you're no fun!" Chat and I said at the same time.

We all burst out in laughter but we knew she was right.

"Let's go!" Chat said.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug Shouted.

Soon enough we finally got the akuma and everything was restored to its original self.

"Pound it." We all said.

I went home and de-transformed, "Raya Relax!"

"Wow Raya did you see the way Chat looked at me! and Adrien looked at me so weirdly too!" I said.

"What if adrien has a crush on Manta?" Raya suggested.

"Whattt? No... He likes Marinette Im sure of it. He just needs a push towards her direction you know?" I said.

"Well whatever happened there it was sure something." Raya said.

"You're right..." I said quietly.

And those words stayed in my mind all night...