Settling In

I'm helping mom decorate the restaurant and house(Keep in mind the apartment/restaurant is similar to marinettes but bigger)

"Ok mama are we done here?" I said looking around at the furnished restaurant.

"Yes we are you can go take a look around the city maybe stop by your..." Mom rambled not noticing what she almost said.

"Stop by what..? come on spill it!" I urged.

Sighing mom admitted , " okayyy you weren't suppose to know until later but... I enrolled you into Collège Françoise Dupont."

While gasping I shouted, " THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I'll forever be grateful that you finally got me into a school, homeschooling was the worst and I had no friends and now I can make friends and have a school life, this is going to be soo much fun! Do you think they will like me? Am I too weird? Ahh this is nerve racking-"

"If you stop your rambling and leave now you will be back in time for dinner" mom declared.

"Oh right sorry"chuckling I added, "Come on Raya hop in the purse."

Im scrolling along Place des Vosges which Is so beautiful and then I'm suddenly on the ground Not knowing what just happened.

"AHHH" I shouted.

"OMG IM SO SORRY I'm the clumsiest person ever! are you okay? Oh im an idiot ugh!" the other person on the ground exclaimed.

I couldn't help it and just bursted out in laughter the other girl joined in.

Still giggling I asked, "What's your name? I'm Y/n"

The blunette helped me get off the ground and she replied to my question.

"Marinette nice to meet you Y/n! Im so clumsy As you can see, I'm truly sorry."

"Nice to meet you Marinette!" I said while greeting her with a kiss on both cheeks.
(In your culture You greet people with a small kiss on both cheeks Very important!! in my story Parisian Don't do that)

"Don't worry you haven't met me I'm as clumsy as you can get!" I reassured.

"Guess we have something in common haha, I never seen you around here are you new to the area?" she asked.

"Actually I'm new to the whole country! me and my mom just moved here Because of...um of work?" I explained hoping that was convincing.

"Oh that's nice! What school do you go to?" marinette questioned.

"Oh my mom told me today that i'm going to collège frank dup I think that's what it's called..." I said chuckling.

giggling the blunette said, "you mean Collége
françoise dupont?"

"oh yes that! Actually would you mind walking with me there my mom told me to go take a look at it before I return to the house" I begged.

"Sure! I'd love to. I go to that school too by the way! We will be great friends I bet" the blunette smiled.

I take a look at the school and turned to talk to Marinette and I noticed she's going crazy.

I asked "what's wrong?"

"A-A Adrien is right there omg we got to go the other way!!" Marinette begged.

"Whose Adrien?" I asked a bit worried.

"I don't know just the most handsome amazing wonderful kind blonde-" She stopped blabbing seeing I was raising an eyebrow at her.

"Awe it's a crush! don't worry I don't think he noticed us." I assured.

"Uh okay let's head back it's getting late anyways!" the blunette said a bit embarrassed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
already at the house I'm just so happy and filled with joy because, "I finally have a friend raya!"

With a frown on raya face she snapped, "Heyy what about me?"

"well you aren't  just a friend raya! You're my best friend!" I said smiling.

"Oh you! Come here" raya said going for a hug.