The Move

It was a exciting morning, 
mom and I are finally moving to Paris! Out of all the cities we could have been sent to it was Paris!!
(A/N Oh you saw sent? Well you'll find out what I mean by sent soon)

I panicked,"Mama hurryyyy We are going to be late and then the airplane is going to leave and then we won't make it to Paris and then we will wait for days For another flight and-"

"Look up and stop talking." Mom said while rolling her eyes.

"Oh my God!! We are here come on let's get on the plane hurry!" I shouted.

"Okay okay let's go," mom giggled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

arrived at the Airport in Paris, the city of love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yawning I realized where we are at "Mom wake up we are here!!"

Opening her eyes  mom confirmed, "You're right we are! But remember why we are here."

Groaning I said, "yes mama I knoww I'll get started once we settle in, but remember I have to go to school or else it will be obvious!"

"I know I know." mother protested.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im making the room which I'm Incredibly in loved with!

"Wow I don't know how I'll get used to this right raya?" I said still shocked.

Your kwami jumped out of the bag and said, "Oh yes y/n! I can't believe we are in Paris! Even though the only reason we are here is to help Paris's heroes," the kwami groaned.

(Thank you again to Zareality for Making this incredible Raya Kwami!)
(well I told y'all you guys were going to know why you were sent to Paris)

"Well I don't think it will be that bad! After all Master Fu called us saying they will need our help" I said shrugging.

Gasping the kwami added, " Do you think they know we are coming?!"

I put  some thought into that question.. "Oh... I didn't think about that... either way I think they will be happy with us being there after all with your power of Serenity we will help them catch the what they call them? akudas?"

Giggling Raya said, "No akumas y/n!"

"Well Im done unpacking! And the room is already pearled white just like I wanted. all I need to do is Paint the Japanese waves on them!" I said gushed with joy.

"let's go see how mom is doing Getting the Restaurant done. it's been her dream to own a restaurant you know?" I added.

"Oh I know" the kwami said recalling the many times your mom mentioned it.

A/N(~ Funny thing about How I created raya Clearly I had way to many things in my mind but the reason raya is a manta ray is because I based it On moanas grandma wanting to be a manta ray! And she just looks so Serene! and second the forehead touch basically making people go to sleep is From Marvels Mantis from guardians of the galaxy!
Well! I'm done With the first Chapter! Many more to come!~)