Love Or Lust | Jay Halstead *NSFW*

Start from the beginning

Waves of pleasure washed over your body. Jay smirked against your heat. Feeling satisfied with himself.

Your moans filled Jay's room, as well as the sound of him eating you out. Your fingers tightening around his hair. Making Jay's bulge grow.

Toes curling, as Jay weaved his tongue in between your folds, now and then. Humming against your heat.

An intense amount of pleasure coursing through your veins. A familiar sensation forming in the pit of your stomach. Eyes squeezing closed.

Jay hummed against your heat again, making your orgasm arise.

"Jay," You moaned out, as you orgasmed. Coming in Jay's mouth. Jay swallowed your cum.

Jay continued to eat you out till your orgasm finished.

"Your turn," You gasped out, still recovering from your high.

You tugged Jay by the hair, pushing him away from your sensitive heat. Jay looked up at you. Eyes full of lust.

And tugging him up to you. Jay stood up. Hands resting against on your waist. As your lips pressed against his roughly. Your fingers undoing the button on his jean. Hastily unzipping the zipper on his jeans. Pulling it down. Your fingers looped in his the belt loops of his jeans. Tugging his jeans down to his ankles, Jay helping you out. Still kissing each other. Jay stepped out of his jeans. You quickly slipped your fingers underneath the waistband of his boxers. Freeing his erection. You tugged his boxers down to his ankles. Jay stepped out of them.

"Fuck," Jay groaned into the kiss, as your hand grabbed his shaft. Lightly stroking his shaft.

You broke the kiss. Your lips moving to his neck. Kissing his gunshot wound softly, then trailing butterfly kisses down to his stomach, then to his shaft, slowly lowering yourself to the ground. Till you were kneeling in front of him.

Jay looked down at you. Taking his bottom lip between his teeth. As you put the tip of his cock in your mouth, sucking on it, before taking the tip out of your mouth. Then putting his tip back into your mouth. Sucking on his tip again.

Your eyes glazed up to look at him. Humming as you saw he was looking at you.

"Fuck," Jay groaned. His hands grabbing a fistful of your hair.

You continued to only suck the tip of his cock. His cock hardening.

"More," Jay begged. Making you smirk. As you took the tip of his cock out of your mouth.

Jay let out a loud moan as your mouth wrapped around his shaft. Taking him all the way, till his tip hit your uvula. Making you gag a bit. You slowly pulled him out. Salvia covering his cock. You quickly put his shaft back in your mouth. bobbing your head up and down, while looking at him through your eyelashes. While Jay looked down at you. His bottom lip caught between his teeth. Hands gripping your hair tighter.

"Fuck, your mouth feels amazing, it's like heaven," He moaned out. Making you hum against his cock. The vibrations sending waves of pleasure through his body. His praise made you clench your thighs together, as you felt yourself get wet.

Jay arched his head back. His fingernails digging into your skull.

Jay didn't want to cum in your mouth he wanted to cum inside of you.

Jay yanked your hair back, making his cock slip out of your mouth. You gave him a worried look. Worrying that you did something wrong.

"I can't wait, I need to be inside of you," Jay groaned out. Making you smirk.

Jay grabbed the side of your face. Kissing you feverishly, As he spun you around. Walking forwards, which made you walk backwards. His hands slipped away from the side of your face to your back. Undoing your bra and taking it off. The back of your knees hit the mattress. Making you fall onto the mattress. Jay hovering above you. His hand grabbing his shaft and aligning it with your entrance.