Chapter 3

So I'm working with Yeona. Nice.

Haechan glanced at the girl beside him who was still staring at her screen, specificially at her instagram page.

This is why I don't have social media, Haechan thought, noticing how obsessed Yeona seemed to be with it.

He tried to peek over at her screen but Yeona immediately slammed her phone down, capturing the attention of the students beginning to leave class.

"Um, are you good?" Haechan asked, as Yeona blinked a few times.

Is she crying?

"I'm fine." Yeona  said, taking a deep breath. "Why, do you want something?"

"Yeah." Haechan said, placing his phone in front of her. "Your number."

"My number?" Yeona exclaimed, confused. Haechan nodded.

"Yeah, we're partners now."

...

This kid, Yeona thought as she swung her bag over her shoulder, making her way down the halls of the school

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This kid, Yeona thought as she swung her bag over her shoulder, making her way down the halls of the school. Her phone buzzed again, so she pulled it out of her pocket, looking at what it was.

24 new followers.

"Oh my!" Yeona exclaimed as someone knocked into her, sending her phone went flying in the air. Luckily, it was caught by a male. A familiar male.

"Yeona?" Jeno said, smiling as he passed Yeona her phone back. "Long time no see."

Definitely wasn't stalking your account in class today, Yeona thought as she thanked the male, taking her phone back.

"Yeah." Yeona mumbled, not really excited to see the male.

"Oh, that reminds me." Jeno said, stopping Yeona from walking away. "I heard you were working with Haechan."

"Yup, I am." Yeona said, hoping that her eagerness to leave was obvious enough. She had wanted this conversation to be short but clearly Jeno had other plans.

"Well, good luck." Jeno said with a chuckle, confusing Yeona.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Yeona asked. Jeno shrugged.

"Oh, I guess you don't know Haechan but just from knowing both of you, I think it'll be interesting when you two work together." Jeno said, a smile on his face.

Yeona desperately wanted to hold Jeno back, asking him for more but she noticed Jeno's phone vibrate, a message from Jaemin asking him when he was going

Yeona sighed, tapping Jeno on the shoulder.

"What's your instagram handle?"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.