Chapter 31

Yeona sat down on the couch where Haechan was slumped over, hugging a pillow. She gently patted his head, lightly brushing his hair.

"How are you feeling?" Yeona asked, Haechan's eyes blank as a sheet of paper.

"Slightly better." Haechan told her. "But still terrible."

Yeona removed the pillow from his hands, making him turn his head towards her. She grabbed his hand, their fingers intertwining before giving it a squeeze. "Do you want to talk about it?"

"I just-" Haechan's voice cracked and he cleared his throat. He still smelled like the alcohol he had drank, but his brain definitely wasn't as cloudy as it was before. "I feel bad. I know she means well but it doesn't change the fact that they did what they did."

"It's hard." Yeona told him. "You can't just forgive them like that."

"Yeah." Haechan agreed before his eyes went to the bag. "Um, did you eat yet?"

"No, I didn't." Yeona admitted. "Is it okay if I eat now?"

Haechan nodded his head and Yeona reached out to grab the triangle kimbap but another hand beat her to it.

"Let me feed you." Haechan said with a smirk as he unwrapped the kimbap.

"That's a terrible idea, you're drunk." Yeona argued but Haechan simply pouted, lifting the kimbap in the air.

"A few beers is not enough to make me drunk." Haechan argued as Yeona moved back, crossing her arms. "I just have a light buzz."

"Sure." Yeona said, unconvinced as Haechan took the wrapped off before extending his arm.

"Open up." Haechan said with a smile and Yeona opened her mouth, letting him feed her. Like she had expected though, he had trouble guiding the food to her mouth so she had to grab his wrist, helping him out.

They ended up giggling and while she ate, Yeona turned on the television, letting whatever drama was playing run in the background.

"Your turn." Haechan sang, passing her the kimbap before opening his mouth, pointing to it.

Yeona rolled her eyes taking the kimbap. "You're ridiculous."

"I'm hungry." Haechan whined before Yeona decided to feed him. She widened her eyes in horror as Haechan took a huge bite, half the kimbap gone.

Haechan giggle as she smacked his arm, annoyed. "Yah, why did you do that?"

"I told you, I'm hungry." Haechan said, his voice muffled from the amount of food in her mouth.

Yeona would have been extremely angry if Haechan wasn't making silly faces, his happiness rubbing off on her. "You're lucky that I have more."

As Haechan continued to giggle, Yeona noticed a black speck on his lip, a piece of seaweed.

"Hey, don't move." Yeona told Haechan as she moved closer, lifting her hand to his face.

Haechan suprising did as told, his smile fading as he stared at Yeona but she was focused somewhere else. She gently ran her thumb across Haechan's lower lip, removing the seaweed stuck to it.

"There." Yeona said quietly about to take her hand away but Haechan stopped her, resting his hand over hers, keeping it cupped over his face.

"Don't move." Haechan told her, his voice soft like velvet.

Yeona gulped, feeling nervous as Haechan's eyes moved down to her lips, one hand on her waist while the other went towards her chin, pulling her close to him. She closed her eyes as their noses began to touch and a moment later, she felt his lips pressed onto hers.