Chapter 2

Yeona was getting fed up by the amount of notifications her instagram was getting, most of them being tags for this anonymous instagram page.

What is it this time?

What is this about? Yeona thought as she decided to take a random seat in the classroom, the one in the far back corner beside some random male

Yeona stared at the screen with wide eyes before glancing at the brown-haired, tanned skin male beside her

Yeona stared at the screen with wide eyes before glancing at the brown-haired, tanned skin male beside her. Sure enough, it matched the male she had saw on the photography page the day before.

"I know I'm handsome but staring is rude." Haechan said as he looked up from his phone, a smirk on his face. "Yeona, right."

"I thought you didn't have instagram." Yeona said as she turned her attention back to her phone, already feeling embarassed.

"I don't but I have friends that do." Haechan responded. Yeona could feel his eyes on the side of her head and was beginning to feel uncomfortable at how close they were seated together. "But I also wasn't expecting you to know that."

Yeona began freaking out as she realized she had exposed herself, gripping her phone tightly. Luckily, she caught sight of one of the comments on the previous confession.

"It's all over instagram." Yeona said, shoving her phone in his face. Haechan immediately flinched back, pushing her phone away.

"I know, like I said, my friends are on it all the time." Haechan said, giving her a look. Yeona gulped, immediately putting her phone back down, feeling more embarassed from before.

"Whatever." Yeona mumbled, deciding to turn back to her phone instead.

2,048 new likes and 12 new follow requests.

"Hey, is it true that you have connections that can get you front seats to a basketball game?" Haechan asked, the male staring at his phone as well.

"Yeah, why?" Yeona said, deciding to scroll through her feed.

"My friend Chenle was wondering." Haechan said, making Yeona glance over at him.

"Who's Chenle?"