40- Claw Machine.

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah." Awkward silence fell in between them, before Athanasia deciding to just bluntly ask. "Does it hurt?" She said.

Lucas raised an eyebrow in confusion, still not understanding what she is implying. "What..?"

"Like you know-" She pointed at his hair, her finger moving in a circular motion. "When I pulled it." She finally said. "Like I know it's a wig, but does it hurt or not? Because I'm scared you're actually getting hurt when I pull it even though it's necessary for that scene and I can't fight back-" She looked up at him to see him holding back laughter. It was so obvious Athanasia turned red out of embarrassment. 'Is he not trying to hide it that he is trying to suppress his laughter?' She grumbled internally, her face turning a darker shade of pink out of embarrassment.

Lucas composed himself, knowing how embarrassed Athanasia is feeling right now and he didn't want to embarrass her anymore. "No, it doesn't hurt. It feels like a small tug." He answered her and was still fighting back laughter, this time having his hand guard his lips.

"Ah..." She slowly nodded her head. "That's good to know." She awkwardly said and fidgeted with her fingers.

Out of the blue, appeared a wild Ellie from behind them both. "Hey, you two!" Breaking the awkward atmosphere between the both of them. "You're coming, right?" She asked the both of them with hopeful eyes.

Both of them stared at Ellie with confused looks written all over their faces. "Coming?" They said in unison.

"Yeah." She crossed her arms and stared at them without clarifying.

"..."

"Oh come on! Why do you never check the group chat? I bet both of you have it muted." Ellie did seem kind of mad about it, but let's be honest, the chat will flood with messages in 5 seconds. The amount of notification received? Way too much to handle. "We made an outing. It's supposed to be tomorrow. Private bowling alley. You coming?" She didn't even wait for their answer and just added, "You know, you have no right to say anything. Both of you will come whether you like it or not. See you tomorrow." And proceeded to walk away, leaving them mouth agape.

"W..-Wait! Ellie, you can't do this! What if I have plans tomorrow?!" Quickly followed behind Athanasia.

"Not my fault! It's yours!" A faint yelling voice that belonged to Ellie replied to Athanasia.

Both girls were gone, and Lucas was there finding it amusing. "I have nothing better to do either way."

"Can we get the leads on set?"

-

And by the time Athanasia realized, a day has passed and she was getting a call from none other than her beloved friend, Ellie.

Picking up the call, before Athanasia could even say hello, Ellie had already began asking her if she had gotten dressed. "Please tell me you're getting ready."

"I was held at gunpoint to come to this outing, I was traumatized." Of course, she was over exaggerating. "Yes, I'm getting ready."

"Oh thank god. See you there then. Oh, and dress cutely." And Ellie ended the call.

"What? Why specifically dress cutely... does she not find my style cute??" Athanasia stared at her phone for moments, her brows furrowed before tossing her phone on her bed.