Twentyone chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

A horrible alarm sounded at seven in the morning and automatically woke me up. Hell, it's Sunday. I forgot to turn off the alarm.Great.

I reach out and reflexively turn it off.

Then I felt pressure on my chest and I bent my head.Alann's literally trapped me. His head was on my chest, and his arms and legs were wrapped around my body. That's so cute.

I smile when I remember last night. Does that mean he's my boyfriend now?

I put my arms back around his neck and kiss him on the forehead.

ALANN:"I'm awake."

ME:"Liar...I thought you were sleeping."

ALANN:"Not after that disgusting alarm...Do you know it's Sunday?"

ME:"I forgot to turn it off."

ALANN:"Never mind...I like that you're the first thing I see in the morning."

ME:"Yeah, me too."

I hugged him tighter.

ALANN:"Can I ask you something but don't panic?That question has been bothering me for a while."

ME:"Ask."

ALANN:"Who have done that to you?"

He straightened up and sat on the bed. I do the same,completely confused.

ME:"Who have done what?"

He sighed and took my hands.

ME:"What are you doing?"

At that moment, he started to roll up my sleeves,but I immediately removed my hands.

ME: "I'm serious.What the fuck are you doing?"

My heart was pounding three hundred an hour. What if he suspected?

ALANN:"I've seen it before, Victorio...You don't have to hide."

ME:"What...What did you see?"

ALANN:"Your hands."

Oh, shit.Oh, shit.Oh, shit.Oh, shit.Oh, shit.

Panic gripped me. My hands began to shake and sweat. Now it was difficult to breathe.

I started to tell him it was nothing, but he interrupted me.

ALANN:"It's okay.Calm down.I'm here."

He grabs my fists and intertwines our fingers.

ME:"Since when?"

ALANN:"I've know since the day Daniel and his idiots beat you up."

ME:"That's impossible."

ALANN:"When I found you in the school toilet, your sleeves were raised.I didn't see everything, but I did see a small part. Last night I saw your whole arms whilw you sleept...I'm sorry."

ME: "Why...Why didn't you tell me that you knew?"

ALANN:"I didn't know how you would react.I didn't mean to scare you with that question.You're a person you have to be careful with."

ME:"I did try to kill myself once....But it was a while ago."

ALANN:"But why?"

ME:"When my mom died of cancer.Since then,everything was better than living."

ALANN:"You know it's not like that...You're so much more than that, Victorio. You deserve to live and laugh.Everyone has a right for that."

ME: "I know and I'm not depressed. My father went crazy after that, you know...He wasn't an alcoholic,neither he took drugs, he just went crazy. He beat me. He beat me a lot.It happened many times that he almost killed me.He became obsessed with my mother's death. He believed there was another world she was inside and that we could come there.He thought that we could be together again. He started to use knife and cut my hands and my body,you know...I was so scared that I didn't know what to do. In that time,I didn't have anyone and other children in school bullied me. It was so hard for me,because always when I got home after school,my dad will come up with some sick idea which he uses on me.He would forcly tie me up on bad and do some shit like cutting and praying. He was insane.
That was because I cutted my vains on both hands...But suddenly my aunt comes in my room and saw me.I still remember her horrified face expression. She took me in hospital and I survived. "

ALANN:"Is....Is your dad alive?"

Allan's eyes were full of tears

ME:"No.He died.He's been dead for almost two years."

ALANN:"Did he kill himself?"

ME:"Yes...But he didn't just kill him."

ALANN:"What do you mean?"

I feel tears on my face. I have never told this to anyone in my life. I thought it would be like that forever. Why am I telling him this at all?

ALANN:"Take it easy. I'm here for you."

He raised his hands and wiped the tears from my face, which flowed uncontrollably, with his fingers.He was crying too.

ME:"He wanted to meet her again in that other world.Somehow he convinced himself that it could only happen if he killed us. All of us. At the same time. Me and my little brother...His name was Cody. He had nine years when my father killed him. "

ALANN:"What...?"

ME:"He was crazy, Alann. I don't think he was aware of what he was doing either ... When I came home from hospital that day, he attacked me from behind. I didn't even manage to defend myself. He tied me to a chair .My brother was next to me.Also tied up.I didn't know what he was going on.Then he pulled out a gun and started whispering something. I don't know what he was talking about. I don't remember. I only know that the next second he fired a bullet at my brother and killed him on the spot. The neighbors heard the shot and quickly entered the house. Everyone knew my father was crazy, of course.Two men came inside but too late.As soon as he saw the door open,he fired a bullet into my chest and then into his head...Unfortunately, I'm the only survivor...But Cody...Cody is dead...You don't have an idea of ​​how much I had suffered.After that incident, I tried to hang myself, but my aunt stopped me again. I ended up in psychiatry where they diagnosed me with anxiety and trauma ofcourse. Since that day, I have been to a dozen psychologists and I haven't told anyone this...Except you. But I'm better now. I really am."

I started to cry harder and he suddenly pulled me into his arms. He hugged me tightly and kissed my neck. I hugged him around the waist and put my head on his shoulder.

ALANN:"That's awful,Victorio...I know it was very hard for you and it's probably hard for you even now,but..."

He moved his head to look at me. He put his fists on my cheeks and wiped my tears again.

ALANN:"You're not alone anymore.I'll be your family. I'll take care of you...I will make you the happiest guy alive. I promise you, Victorio."

ME:"It's okay, Alann.I am okay now. You make me stronger, you know? I just want you to be by my side and I'll be fine. That's all.You make me feel alive, Alann. "

ALANN:"I'll always be on your side. Now you're stuck with me forever.You're mine."

ME:"I fucking love you so much."

ALANN:"I love you too."

He leaned over and kissed my lips slowly. They were warm and tender, as always.

ME:"What about your family?"

ALANN:"It's not such an interesting story. The plane my parents were on crashed. They were on a business trip and on the way back the plane broke down. The pilot couldn't do anything. The plane crashed and all the passengers lost their lives. "

ME:"That's really fucked.You must have been lonely."

ALANN:"Yes, but it's life.Life doesn't spare anyone.When something happens, you can just keep going.You have no options."

He took my hands and looked at me with gracious eyes.

ALANN:"Listen,Maybe this is stupid and it is not the right moment but...Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

ME:"And what do you think?"

ALANN:"Yes?"

ME:"Sure, you idiot."

I pull him towards me and kiss him.