Ten chapter

Victorio.P.O.V.

For the first time since living in the building,I used the elevator.It may sound ridiculous,but my ass hurt.I don't even have to explain why.I can swear it didn't hurt that much during sex.But it was a damn perfect experience.

I stopped walking because of the person standing in front of my door.What is he doing here?What time is it?

I stop before Alann saw me and notice that it's already seven in the afternoon. I've stayed with Carlos for quite long time.

I do my best so that he doesn't notice how strangely I walk and approach him.The inevitable nervousness that he created in me came back again.I have no idea what it was. Maybe it was just fear because he was still kind of a stranger in my life.

ME:"What are you doing here alone?"

I ask him while I take off my headphones. When he hears me, he turns and looks at me.His gaze was darker. There may have been a dim light in the building, but it seemed to me that the spark in his blue eyes had gone out.

ALANN:"Project, remember?"

ME:"Yes,but on Wednesday.We have all day tomorrow."

ALANN:"How do you expect of us to do such a big presentation and portraits in just one day?"

ME:"I told you I would finish everything"

ALANN:"Don't shit and open the fucking door."

ME:"Oh,Jesus..."

I take out the keys and unlock the bulky door.

ME:"How long have you been here?"

ALANN:"About twenty minutes...I was going to leave literally."

Twenty?That means he didn't see Carlos when he drove me on a motorcycle and a kiss in front.

ME:"Why don't you just call me on my phone?"

ALANN:"If you say that one more time, I'll shove the phone up your ass."

ME:"What? Why would you do that?"

I ask him while I take off my sneakers and lock the door again.

ALANN:"Because I've called you a million times and you never, but literally never answer on the fucking phone."

ME:"Yeah, I listen to that often."

ALANN:"And why not learn your lesson anyway?"

ME:"I don't know, honestly. My destiny is to miss calls."

I drop my skateboard in the hall and toss my backpack on the bed in the living room.

ALANN:"Shall we work in your room or...?

ME:"No. Of course not.It's better here."

ALANN:"What kind of secrets do you have inside?"

ME:"Aliens.They would kill me if I showed you."

ALANN:"What an honor...Come on,I'm serious."

ME:"Do you want coffee or alcohol? There's a lot of food in the fridge,if you're hungry."

I change the subject and lean against the wall by the kitchen.

ALANN:"Coffee's fine."

I nod and go to the kitchen.

Man,I'm going crazy.Why did he have to come now?This is the worst possible moment to do homework.First of all, my ass hurts.Then,I had sex more then an hour and I still haven't taken a bath.And lastly, how can I be calm in front of him?