Eighteen chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

At that moment,he quickly tilted his head toward me and connected his lips with mine.His lips tasted better than I thought they would.Damn it,they fit perfectly with mine.

At first he kissed me slowly,but the kiss became more and more intense. I returned every possible kiss.

He kisses so well.I couldn't move away from his lips.I just couldn't.I wanted this to happen again for so long and I couldn't help myself anymore.

I open my mouth and let his tongue go inside. He met my tongue and started playing some sensual game with me.

I feel his arm around my waist and he pulls me towards him. I pause for a moment to think how smart that idea is, because I didn't want to go too far. To be honest, I was really ashamed of my own body. But still, how far can we go in skate park?We will stop at just kissing.

His eyes stared at me in silence and were impenetrable. If I ever had common sense, he's gone now.I could not refrain next to him anymore. He was too attracting for me to stop now and pretend nothing had happened. Who knows when I have another chance like this.

Without thinking, I put my hands on his neck and moved to his thighs. Now I was sitting on his thighs, and my legs were around his waist. I quickly pulled him towards me and reconnected our lips.

His hands slid down my legs to my ass and then climbed up to my back. I could literally feel his dick touching mine in this overly intimate vicinity.

I put my hands in his hair and this time my tongue ends up in his mouth. I have never been this much turned on.

After a few fierce minutes of kissing, I finally separate my face from his.

And at that moment, panic hit me in the face completely. What will happen now? I just know we won't be together. That's the only thing for sure. What can I tell him? I can't admit that I like him. It's just impossible.I would destroyed everything.

I think he felt cringe as much as I did. It wasn't just an ordinary kiss for which an excuse could be found. This is the best and sexiest kiss I've ever had.I was literally still sitting on him.

Shit.

I quickly get away from him and move as far away as I can.My heart was pounding in my chest.

ME:"Fuck..I'm...I'm sorry."

ALANN:"For what?We both wanted it,not just you."

ME:"I don't know...I just..."

ALANN:"Hey, relax.Come here.Why did you run away there?"

I was too nervous, so I just kept quiet. What can I say now?

ALANN:"God, Victorio...That was just a kiss."

Yeah, for you.For me, that was not "just a kiss".That was a best kiss in my life.

He grabbed my elbow and pulled me towards him. Our shoulders touched again. Okay, this is so cringe.Why did I have to kiss him? Shit.

ALANN:"So...your aunt still doesn't know?"

ME:"What?"

ALANN:"You're gay."

ME:"Of course she doesn't know."

ALANN:"When are you going to tell her?"

ME:"Probably never."

ALANN: "Never?"

ME:"I think she'd go crazy and take me to a new psychologist.Besides all the shit she knows about me,that would be too much."

ALANN:"She seems nice to me.I don't think she would react like that."

ME:"That's probably pity, not kindness."

ALANN:"Pity?"

ME:"Don't even try.I'm not going to talk about it. I've already told you about anxiety. That's enough."

I feel his hand over my shoulder and immediately look at him. Will he really hug me now? After that kiss? Doesn't he know that it can be interpreted in many ways, and neither of them is just friendly.

ALANN:"I know...and I'm glad you started trusting me."

He moves his fist to my neck and rests my head on his shoulder and starts stroking my hair.

Does...Does this mean that he has feelings for me too?

...

ME:"See you at the party tomorrow."

ALANN:"Yeah..Good night."

I stood next to him.How should I say goodbye?

ALANN:"Come on,we're not strangers."

He pulls me and hugs me.That surprised me a little, but I still give him a hug back.

ME:"Okay,bye."

I separate from him and when I start to enter the building,he grabbed my wrist.

ME:"What?

In that second, I feel his lips over mine.Did...Did he kiss me again?I can't even kiss him back, and he's already separated.

ME:"Why...Why did you kiss me again?"

ALANN:"Why wouldn't I?You didn't like it?"

ME:"It's not that.But...Friends don't do that."

ALANN:"We both know we're not just friends,Victorio."

ME:"Then what are we?"

ALANN:"You'll find out..."

ME:"Weit...What?"

ALANN:"Just don't make me jealous anymore."

ME:"Didn't you say you weren't jealous?"

ALANN:"Well..I lied."

ME:"Hey,Where are you going?We need to talk.I don't even know what we are now."

ALANN:"Don't worry. Like I said, you'll find out....Oh,and Victorio...That was fucking hot."

ME:"W...What?"

ALANN:"I mean a kiss...We have to do it again."

He winks at me and then runs away.Why does he always fucking run away after he says or does something that confuses me. What should "find out" mean at all? You fucking hot peace of shit.

Shit,is it possible to be this much in love with someone at all?

I run my hand through my hair and start laughing.Did all this actually happen?No way. I dream,I'm sure of it...I freaking love him.

_________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter...Even if no one reads my story hah.