Five chepter

Victorio.P.O.V.

A stupid alarm woke me up from my sleep, so I just pushed it off the dresser. I hate mornings. Especially when I have to go to school.Even it's saturday,i have to go.Stupid art section.Why are sections mandatory at all?I hate exhibitions.They are organized it too ofted, if I may add. This was not one of the serious exhibitions, not even close to it. It was held inside the school hall.It was only necessary to give an insight to the professors about the work done during the last month.

I cursed myself in the chin quietly and got up from the warm bed.

I got up and put on casual black pants,also a black hoodie.

Outside,dark clouds were already rising, which hinted at rain. It was nice to see that for a change.That means there won't be a hell of forty degrees as usual.

I put the headphones in my ears,letting Bring me the horizons to wake me up. I fixed my hair and left the room,locking it behind me.

The whole apartment smelled of alcohol. Why didn't they open the damn windows and let some air in? I walked into the living room and everything was clear to me. Lucas and Jack were sleeping on the couch, deadly drunk.The room was in general chaos. Cans and bottles were scattered everywhere. I noticed that Allenn was not with them and assumed he was sleeping in my aunt's room.Before I go, I'll wake Lucas to come with me. I'm not going there alone. I don't know how to act in front of crowds all by myself. Especially because it's exhibition,I need a little bit of support.

I continued into the kitchen to make some coffee,but Alann was inside. Why is he awake now? He was sitting on the kitchen bar in a black tight T-shirt and drinking coffee.His T-shirt was tight and outlined the shape of his body,which was more skinny than muscular.His tattoos were completely exposed, and his hair was a little messy.I guess he got up now or didn't sleep at all. There was no third option.
Fuck,he's handsome. I become a nervous. I can't feel like this. He's Lucas's cousin.

When he heard someone come in, he turned to me.His tired blue eyes intercepted me and shivers ran through my body. This is bad. I can't control my nervous and helpless when he looked at me.

I noticed that his lips are moving,but I couldn't hear him.When I realized that the song was still going on, I took off my headphones.

ALANN:"Why are you awake? It's not even eight yet."

ME:"That's what I could ask you."

I put the water to make coffee and sat down at the desk across from him so we were facing each other.It was about fifteen inches for our knees to touch and I felt pretty upset about it.

ALANN:"Insomnia."

ME:"That explains your face."

ALANN:"What's wrong with my face?"

ME:"Nothing...You just look tired."

ALANN:"I don't doubt it...Get used to it.I can rarely sleep."

ME: "Why?...I mean, you don't have to tell me. I don't want to be annoying."

ALANN:"No, it's not a problem. I've been suffering from insomnia since I know for myself.I don't remember when I had sleeping more than four hours."

ME:"Oh..I'm Sorry."

ALANN:"It's okay ... I can live with that."

ME: "Yes...obviously."

He laughed briefly, and I couldn't help myself without doing the same.

ALANN:"What about you,kiddo?"

ME: "Kiddo?"

ALANN:"That is cool nickname."