༻PART I༺

Hello, everyone, and welcome to Huntington Avenue: Part I!

As I have stated in the preface, Huntington Avenue will be split into two books, or as I call them, parts. If you choose to continue reading, you will be diving into two novels--one right after the other. As of right now (2/15/2021), I am beginning to post daily updates for Part II. Thank you so much for your patience, and I hope you enjoy Huntington Avenue!

༻✺༺

Part I Summary

Nearly perfect grades, a loving family, and being a guitar prodigy seem to be attributes of the ideal teenage life, right? In his case, there was a debilitating catch.

Zachary West - a blind teenage boy - had no clue what he was getting himself into when he stepped foot into Oceanview High School. After recently moving to the suburbs of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, the seventeen-year-old desired a chance at the normality of being a teenager. Being homeschooled for the past eleven years after a traumatic accident caused his condition was a nightmare for an optimistic extrovert.

Soon enough, and consequent to a couple of encounters with resident hothead, Jaylen Hunt, Zach crosses paths with the bully's long-term girlfriend—Kelsey Davis. In contrast to what her peers might assume her personality to be due to her boyfriend's nature, Kelsey was a sweet soul who made the best out of every situation. Her life seemed to be perfect, but everything changed when the teenage girl noticed Zach's intriguing sight impediment. She wanted to learn more about it.

As questions, an unlikely friendship, and possibly more begin to arise, life continues to wreak havoc for the both of them. With Jaylen and his close friend, Lyla Walker, becoming a problem, Zach and Kelsey find themselves growing closer together and further apart from the people they had been familiarized with.

Would Kelsey flip her life around for the unique boy on Huntington Avenue who needed a friend, or would she remain with the people who might not have been the best for her?

༻✺༺

Please view the disclaimers below for this novel.

༻✺༺

Content Warning

Huntington Avenue: Part I will contain:
Depictions of bullying
Depictions of smoking
Minimal violence
Childhood trauma
Flashbacks of PTSD nature
References to anxiety
Possible near-death experience

༻✺༺

As always, I hope you enjoy the story and please feel free to vote, comment, share, follow, or give any support that you feel led to. Thank you so much! ♡

Love, Cass

༻✺༺