Chapter 22: CP coming of age

Start from the beginning

oh wait... I have ice magic.

I use it to cool me down while I rest in the corner of the hall room.

I then looked to the left where the balcony was and saw Selina and Luke chatting.

As Etiquette says, Earvsdropping is not lady like, but... It's fine as long as no one notices.

I shadow jump onto the sheltering roof of the balcony, which was not the place I was expecting but ok.

Selina and Luke are literally right under me. I sit down on the bricks and listen into what they are saying.

(Selina) "You know Sir Luke, you've been the only person in the school that's been Nice to me."

(Luke) "I'm sure you'll find those people who wants to be your friend."

Ewwww.... this is cringe

(Selina) "I apologise for causing a rift between you and Lady Josephine. I think it's mainly because she doesn't like me."

This Bitch! Is she trying to make him hate me? Or is she doing it unconsciously?! because that would make me want to kill her more.

(Luke) "She doesn't hate you."

(Selina) "Sir Luke, you are honestly kind and see the good in everyone."

Ok, this bitch should be thankful I'm not going down there right now.

(Luke) "Hahaha, thank you for the compliment, but trust me, She doesn't hate you."

I didn't, but now I do.

(Selina) "Say... Sir Luke... Do you have someone you like?"

Hm? Ok, that was a good question. Good one Bitch.

...

He's not talking... Is he hesitating? Argh, I can't see!

(Luke) "I...did."

Did? As in... past tense?

(Selina) "Well, what about right now?"

(Luke) "....No, right now I don't."

(Selina) "O-Oh, is t-thats so."

Argh, I can't listen to this anymore. I shadowed jumped myself back to the corner I was in before I looked back at the balcony where Luke and Selina were, but instead of seeing just two people chatting, I'm seeing two people kissing.

Well, more like Selina kissing Luke, but he's not pushing away, instead he's taking her hand.

Ouch!

My chest... It feels like it's breaking.. W-Why?

Because of that? Selina and Luke? Because I like him?

This feeling is not like with Edgar though.

Or is it... I didn't truly love Edgar the last time.

"Jose?"

"hm?"

I turn around to see a white haired boy walk towards me with a nice smile.

"Edgar, How are you enjoying your birthday so far."

"It's going according to plan, except, it would be better if my partner wouldn't go disappearing anymore."

"Hahaha, sure, my bad."

"You know what one of the many things I love about you? You aren't restricted from my status."

"Oh no, I am, you royals could do anything, so I'm scared alright."