Serious Talk

/A/N so sorry if this comes out a little later than usual but I wanted to give the voting time a bit more time. So the story were Tommyinnit is going to be corrupted by the Egg, was the winner but since some of you also requested the crossover with Hermitcraft I will also do that. But I also had found such a wonderful au if we're Schlatt is Tommy's father. And I will start writing that to but it will only come out when it's finished. And also who finds this picture true too?

But anyways enjoy the chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was 7am meaning that nobody else were awake now so Tommy decided to make some pancakes for his friends. As he checked if he had everything he noticed that Philza had come downstairs. 

,, What do you want? "

,, I just want to talk please maybe I can make it up to you "

,, What is there to talk about or to'make it up to you 'if you had fucked up a while ago. "

Tommy checked again noticing that the flour was not enough. Phil was still quite. Tommy went over to the door and took his jacket and opened the door. 

,, Please can I come with you?"

Tommy thought for a moment but then agreed that he could come. He waited for him to get ready and then both headed over to the marked. 

,, So what did you do those two months? "

,, which two months do you mean the two were I was traumatized by Dream or the months I was here? "

His voice was sweet but yet so full with disappointment. Once a while before Phil could answer he saw a few people greet Tommy often call him Solar. 

,, The months you were here I still think that it would be better to tell us that when we are in L'manburg "

,, your right "

They were now by a big cafeteria that also sells incridients (I'm German how is this spelled). After that Tommy led Philza over to the waterfall that he had seen when he first came here. The place was beautiful and so much vegetation that had settled down around the waterfall.He asked Phil to sit on one of the two stones in the middle of the lake. 

,, So what happened? "

,, firstly you need to know I can't go back to the SMP to live there again not out fear no it's because that I'm a local knight of the king are. "

Phil nodded and was proud of his son which he clearly showed but still he was not his father anymore but he will try to be at least a good friend. 

________________________________________________________________________________

After Tommy explained everything the two headed back to the house but they would have to visit king and the queen first before they could go back. Tommy had made the pancakes and too everyones surprise they tasted bretty great. Considering the fact that he almost set Nikis kitchen on fire when they saw him the last time cook. He even showed them to Techno disagree the kids of the orphanage and even played a few songs for the kids as a sorry that he had to go so quickly. He eventually got the agreement of the Kingdom leaders to go with them to put Dream to an end so the server would be finally at peace. But who knows how that will go. 

 _______________________________________________________________________________

/576 words / God another short chapter but I think we're getting close to the end of the book. 

So bye and see you next chapter everyone.