The first day at a new home

/A/N  I am very sorry about not uploading yesterday but I have a special for tomorrow since we had reached 400 reads. Now onto the chapter. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

After a good talk with both rulers they had agreed that Tommy would start training tomorrow. But first he would meet Stormear's sister Xavea. Because she would be his training partner and it could be useful to befriend her first. 

They both had an amazing day together with just chatting. Sometimes He missed that to just sit there and not to worry about being killed or robbed. On the way home he saw that a few builder's were working to make his house which was something he would never get to knew. In L'manburg everybody had to build there own house and since he wasn't that good at building he just simply dug into dirt to make a sort of cave house. When he got closer they even ask him if he liked it. And the plan for the house were just great. 

It was small but just like he always wanted

It was small but just like he always wanted. The day ended with a nice family dinner and a picture of them. For the first time in his life he felt like this is a real family not he was used to. 

________________Time Skip Tomorrow =training area__________________________________

It was his first lesson he would have to learn, The respect for everything in this kingdom, this land really laid a good bond with anything around it. He understands that I mean who wouldn't. 

The second lesson was a bit more difficult but it was his thing he did it many times with Techno before. Classic Combat training. He had a match after that then would be bow training on the list. 

Xavea held her axe bretty close to her a sign that you should not underestimate her. One thing he learned also from Techno was that he was more a sword type like everyone in his ex-family. And he had to admit that he was never an axe type. The fight started simple some tried hits there and a few axe swipes there. Those were the easiest to block or to get away. But in the middle of the fight he was to deep in his thoughts that he didn't noticed the next attack. It was too late for him to move out of the way and he landed on the stone cold floor. Xavea's axe on his neck signalising that she had won the teacher was also impressed but he wasnt finished he grabbed her hand and moved the handle into the other way. Struggling from the attamt to stand up since the force for him was in to the direction he wanted he put his feet on her chest and rolled with the force backwards. Xavea laid on the ground with Tommy holding her still and her axe now pointing at herself. 

,,Incredible such fighting talented young man! "

The teachers eyes sparkled with such a positive meaning. He let go of Xavea and helped her up. She was stunned from this fight she just had. Tommy just wondered 

#Being in a war before had his achievements#

,,Fuck yeah this fight was Pogchamp. "

The rest of the day was pretty good too and also pretty calm. He was glad that he was now here and not at this old place he called Logstedshire or how his dead brother liked to call it "Lads on Tour"he was sure that he could finally live in peace of this Kingdom. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N sorry if todays chapter was short but like I said before I really have something planned for the next chapter and it will also be a quite big time jump. But thank you for reading today's chapter. And also have a pic of my cat

To be honest he is a meter long and a bit more and almost 9 years old but still so fucking cute

So till the next chapter everyone.