Runaway

Tommy couldn't count anymore of how many days he was now in his exile,no he just doesn't want to continue counting the days. He hasn't slept a single night since his exile even when he would sleep he always had a horrible nightmare. 

/Dream joined the server

Tommy didn't even bother to make an armor piece since it would end up being blown up anyway. 

,,Hello Tommyinnit you don't have armor or anything on you"

Tommy flinches at the sudden words of the masked man the last time he talked to him was yesterday but to him it felt like a week. 

,,Why would I make an armor just to be destroyed is wasting of resources so I didn't make one"

Dream was slightly pissed about the sentence of the teenager but he cold down again since he was right.He started to wandering around seeing the bed in the tent were a bit dusty so he assumed that Tommy dint slept the entire week. 

,,Is anything wrong with my Tent Dream or why are you staring at my bed? "

Dream looked now at the child seeing dark circles under his eyes and the blue ocean eyes that were now a dark drowning blue not resembling a once strong glimmer in them. 

/Time skip brought to you by the incredible friendship of bee and moobloom/

,,Tommy what is this!?"

Dream had found Tommy's little lager of his most valuable things. Fear rised in the youngest eyes. He stood still looking in the small room with two chest's and an armorstand(he doesn't had one but I couldn't make the room just filled with the chest's Sorry) 

,,I'm asking you one more time before I blow this shit up! "

,,I build it ehh fore storage yes only for sto-storage Dream"

Dream was in Rage and started placing a bit TNT in the middle of the room. He had the flint and steel in his head ready to lit it. 

,,Liar   you lied to me Tommyinnit you lied to me AGAIN and now you have to take the concences again."

He lit the TNT. After he walked out of the room the younger stormed in but ended to be in the hold of his masked friend. But he could make it to save a picture of him and Tubbo.It all blew up everything he worked on about three weeks was blown up again in front of him. Dream let him go and walked to the Tent doing the same thing again. Placing TNT and lit it up.While Tommy pleased to him to make him stop. Dream then walked up to the nether portal destroying it. 

,,Listen nobody will visit you anymore is that clear since this all happened because you don't listen!"

When Tommy didn't was broken before then he was know. After the green man was wide away enough he started packing things up. He didn't want to live like this anymore since it was a Nightmare and he wasn't an adult yet he was just a 16 year old boy. Others in his age would hang out with their friends and live a piecefull life and not fight in a war with the fear of being killed at any moment. He walked away knowing that this will be like a second chance for him. He didn't walk to Techno or any of this server persons no he walked away to a not now known place in a kingdom with peace for him. 

573 Words I mean what it's not a big chapter but still I almost spent an hour on writing this. Write your Theories in the comments also I'm planning to bring some OC in this story so if you want to be included just tell me the Name and the role you want since this is a kingdom with people in it that aren't Mcyt. 

Until the next chapter