Chapter 19: The Second Year might be worse

Start from the beginning

Kind regards

Vice principle

Huh? They want me to study the 3rd years magic class? So I have to sit in class with all of them?

Say what?! They didn't even ask me! They ordered me!

TT

And here I was happy about my subject and classes, now there's a possibility that I have to sit in class with one of the guys.

I see Alex nor so far away talking to 2 other students and I walk up to them.

Alex and I have grown really close. We really see each other as siblings even though we aren't related by blood.

When our sibling relationship started, we didn't like physical contact with each other, but like you've seen, he sometimes kisses my temples and I hug him. It's quite nice.

Though my fear is that he might recall past memories of the first life of me bullying him and hate me since I've grown to love my big brother.

"Brother." I call out.

He looks away from the students and looks at me with a smile.

He's also grown gentle.

The two students walk away and I hug Alex.

"What's wrong. Get into a fight with Luke? Or did that Asshole Edgar bug you again."

Alex has started being on guard against Edgar since he declared he actually had feelings for me.

He also knows that Edgar now kisses my cheek without my consent which makes him angry. Once or twice he caught Edgar doing it and nearly killed him. But unfortunately that didn't stop Edgar from doing it.

I nod my head against his chest.

He clicked his tongue and made a tch sound

"Not only that but Luke is acting weird again. He changes his mood way too much." I complained

"What did he do?"

"Well, after Edgar bugged me and... well... kissed me... ON THE CHEEK... I bumped into Luke. He had a cold like stare and said something under his breath that I couldn't hear. Then when I asked him what's going on, he just walked away."

Alex patted my back and I started to feel relieved abit.

"Don't worry Jose. Just don't say attention to them. By the way, have you shrunk?"

Huh? What did he say?

"Say what?"

I pushed him off me and struck a kick but he dodged

"You son of a bit-"

I tried to finish my sentence but he pointed him finger at me and stoped me.

"ah, ah, ah. My mother is your mother. You're not calling our Mother a bitch are you?"

Argh! He got me.

Think Jose. Think of a come back!

*Ding

"I didn't. but you just did." I claimed with a smirk.

His face went red. I stuck my tongue out and walked away.

"Josephine!"

I didn't turn around but I waved my hand in the air saying goodbye.

today was tiring. And I can feel the following days maybe being worse.