Chapter 15: What is this?

Start from the beginning

"Look girl, I'll say it again, This is my chair. Get. Out."

"Oh Ms Josephine, you wouldn't he harsh on me just because I'm a barons daughter would you?" she says with a fake sweet voice

I smile

"No"

I put my lunch down on the table

I then grab her out of my chair by her collar and dump her onto the floor with force causing her to slide across the floor.

"But I will to bitches who don't know their place."

I sat down and started eating my lunch

Everyone was silent

I then mumbled to Amy

"This day gets crappier by the minute."

She giggles

I mean seriously, First a confession in the morning by a persistent guy, Edgar being weird and annoying, then a bitch who takes my chair.

Great, just great.

Back at the dorms, after I finished my homework it turned dark. I got dressed and I'm going to the training grounds to practice.

 I got dressed and I'm going to the training grounds to practice

This is what I'm wearing btw. Comfy yet cool

I get down to the training centre and start training my double dagger technique using ice daggers I made.

I practiced on 3 dummy, slashing left and right and using my shadow jumping to move at a continues speed.

2 of the dummies were already worn out and has fallen onto the ground, there was only one left.

I kept slashing and slashing, and when I could feel that only one more blow would knock the dummy down I strike. 

Suddenly I'm blown away with my foot still attached to the ground causing the ground to show a line trail.

Why? Because something blocked me.

Dust and smoke covered the area I was slashing at. When the smoke cleared, I see a human figure.

"What are you doing here at night?"

I didn't say anything until the fog cleared up more. It was Luke. He's wearing a simple white T-shirt and black pants.

"None of your business, and why did you block my last blow?'

"Because if I didn't, it would've been too easy."

"You're interrupting my training, idiot."

"How about you fight me."

"You? Against Me?"

"What? You scared?"

Yes, of course I am!! He's a tri-user and the most powerful of the 4 guys.