chapter 9

ROMEO'S POV:

We have been waiting here for over 20 minutes now. Just waiting for Bubs to come back from the toilet. And she still hasn't.

At this point we are all starting to get worried and confused as to why she isn't back yet. We all made an agreement to go look for her in the next 5 minutes.

But I refused to wait any longer. I mean yeah she might be fine but I would rather be over protective and look for her then let anything bad happen to her cause we decided to wait 5 minutes.

I ran to the bathrooms as quick as I could, trying to dodge everyone.

Due to me running there it only took 2 minutes and I am glad that is the case. Because what I saw when I opened the door to the girls bathroom made me want to kill everyone.

A group of men on top of my sorellina, with her looking petrified and in shock of what is happening.

I just acted and attacked the men till they were unconscious and barely breathing. And I would have killed them then and there but my little bubs sobs brought me out my killing mood and back to reality.

-----

CARINA'S POV:

*before Romeo found her*

I was washing my hand when the the door opened.

The 2 men from earlier today walked in with a knowing smirk plastered on their faces.

Fear began to overpower knowing that it was the make smirk he had when he took my innocence.

My brain became over powered with fear and I froze. I couldn't do anything. I could see what was happening but couldn't do anything. I was frozen.

I could feel their hands all over me, making me want to throw up and scrub my skin.

I have no idea how long it had been, but I hoped that my brothers would sense something is wrong and come look for me. As much as I can protect myself, in this very moment I can't. I need my brothers help.

The toilet door opened but I didn't look up to it in case I see another nightmare walk through the door.

But the next thing I know I feel the mans hands being ripped off of me. I didn't even realised that I was crying but I was and I didn't care.

Looking up I saw that bubba was beating the shit out of the 2 men, but then he looked at me and his eyes went from angry to sadness and regret. He can rushing at me picking me up and cradling me in his arms. He was whispering sweet nothings in my ears as he walked out of the toilets and to my brothers.

They saw us almost straight away and ran in our direction, asking questions and all holding a worried look in their eyes.

Bubba explained to them what he saw as he carried me to the car.

Once we reached the cars and all got in. I went in Bubba's car with him again and Little Alex insisted on going with us. I think that he could sense something was wrong but he didn't understand because he hugged me the whole way home and said nothing.

The whole way back to the house no one started a conversation, however, bubba was on the phone to the other brothers.

They were talking in Italian but I understood and listened to what they were saying.

I could hear the anger in everyone's voice and I'm not going to lie, it scared me a little bit. They were talking about what had happened and what would happen to the men who did it.

They also brought up how they were glad that bubba didn't wait 5 minutes like they said they should before looking for me. And honestly just hearing that made me feel slightly better knowing that bubba cares a lot about my safely and he defiantly has my trust now. Not that he didn't before.

Anyway they also were talking about something business related and that is when I stopped listening because who wants to listen to business related stuff. Not me that's for sure.

I looked down at Alex laying on my lap and smiled at the sight. He was curled up in a ball and thumb in his mouth and head on my chest. He had a light snore every now and again. But just looking at him made me feel much better and happier.

I looked up and out of the window, when I noticed that we are already in front of the house and parked in the driveway.

As I was lifting my hand to open the door, it opened before me. I looked up only to see an incredibly worried and sad dad and Adriana.

Dad picked me up out of my seat and Adriana picked up a sleeping Alex. He cradled me in his arms saying how strong I was and how sorry he was.

Which confused me because he did nothing and he couldn't have known the sick thoughts of those men.

We all walked into the house and straight to the living room where the rest of my brothers were already.

Dad sat down on the sofa and placed me on his lap. We all sat in silence for a good few minutes before bubba spoke up.

"how about we have a movie night?" he asked. I think that he could sense that I didn't want to talk about it.

I nodded and everyone else also nodded after me.

The rest of the day and night we watched movie after movie. I really enjoyed it and liked to spend time with my family.

I just hoped tomorrow would be better then today.

------

A/N

thank you for reading

xx

26/01/2021