chapter 8

CARINA'S POV:

shopping!

SHOPPING?!

I absolutely hate shopping. I'm not like the stereotypical girl.

I HATE SHOPPING WITH A PASSION?!

We never have had much money available to just spend out shopping. And even if we did they would never spend any on me.

I was fine with what I had and I still am. I didn't need anymore clothes or anything but I didn't want to say anything, as Carlo looked really excited.

We all finished our breakfast and went to our rooms to get ready for the day.

I walked into my bathroom, took a shower, dressed all my injuries and took some pain medication. Then, walked over to my wardrobe and picked my outfit out. Which consisted of mainly bubba's clothes.

After I was finished with my outfit and okay with how it looked, I walked over to my make up vanity and did some natural make up

I looked in my full mirror one last time to make sure I liked okay before walking out my room and down the stairs to the front door where I found all my brothers

Little Alex came running at me the moment I stepped my foot on the ground. I managed to catch him mid air and put him on my hip before walking towards the door with him.

On the way to the door, Alex rested his head on my shoulder and tiredly spoke; "you look pretty".

His words may have been little but they made me smile and feel better about myself. You see I have always been really self conscious of what I look like, because of some stereotypical 'mean' girls at my old school.

I muttered a quick thank you before we reached the front door. I looked up to see all my brothers already waiting there for us.

I smiled at them and then we all headed out the door.

I got the option of who's car I went in, cause I haven't got a one, but didn't know who to pick so I asked the sleepy child on my hip.

"Romy" he muttered half asleep. I assumed that he meant Romeo so we got into his car. Once we were all safely strapped in bubba took off.

On the way to the shopping centre bubba and I just held a casual convocation while Alex slept in the back.

During that convocation he brought up the fact the I was wearing some of his clothes and asked me when I had taken them. I just said that a magician never reveals their secrets and it was left at that.

It took around 20 minutes to get to the shopping centre and can I just say it was huge.

I walked around the car and got the sleeping child out of the back seat, then went to meet up with the rest of my brothers.

We all walked into the entrance together and they formed almost a protective circle around me and sleeping Alex. It bothered me a little bit knowing that they don't think that I can protect myself, but then I remembered that they didn't know about the underground fights which made me a little bit less mad.

Just as I came out of my thoughts we enter a shop. I didn't manage to look at he name of the shop though as I was so deep in thoughts.

"Okay, so we are going to split off into groups. Everyone find a pair and stay together. We will all meet together in the food court at 1pm. That gives you all 2 hours to do what you want and get what you want to." Ales says to no one in particular.

Carlo and Camillo got together. So do Ales and Gio, as Luca had to go to work today. Which meant I was stuck with bubba and the sleeping Alex.

We all parted our ways and bubba dragged me in and out of designer or really expensive shops. I kept on telling him that everything was far too expensive and overpriced, but he didn't listen because what ever I looked at, even just the slightest he would pick it up and buy it. I tried to stop him but it never worked, and before we knew it, it was already time to meet the others.

As we walked to the food court I noticed this group of older men staring at me, but thought nothing of it at the time. We reached the table where the rest of my brothers were sat and joined them. I ordered chicken nuggets from MacDonald's along with a strawberry for me and then a happy meal for Alex.

I was eating my nuggets and the boys were talking when I noticed those same men staring at me still. I was starting to feel a bit concerned and worried of why they were staring at me still, but didn't say anything to anyone.

Fast-forward 20 minutes and we were all finished with our food and were getting ready to leave. When I really needed to pee. So I quickly walked off to the toilet, but not before telling my brothers and handing Alex to Ales.

I was able to get to the toilets in record breaking time and did my business.

I was washing my hands when the door started to open...

--------

thank you so much for reading and hope you enjoy.

this chapter was a nit shorter then normal because I wanted to stop at this point instead of another.

I would just like to say a thank you to the person who commented on my last chapter about liking it so far. It really means a lot to me knowing and hearing that you are enjoying the story.

xx

25/01/2021