♥︎𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙪𝙮 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚♥︎

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Karl? Could I um get your snap or something? You seem like a really cool guy so ya know..." I know I just met him there was something special about Karl.

"Yeah of course!" He tells me. That was such a relief that he didn't say no.

After Karl gave me his Snapchat username I added him and he had to leave Omegle. I got two notifications so I look at my phone. The notifications said,

"karljacobs_ added you back!" and "karljacobs_ is typing..."

Of course, I opened the chat and started texting him, It looked like this.

karljacobs_  

K: heya :)

c: Hey, it was so great meeting you today

k: aw thank you! I never thought going on Omegle would lead me to have 10k lol

c: As you should. Oh, and I have a question but it might sound a little weird considering we just met

k: and what is that?

c: What state do you live in? I would love to hang out one day only if it's fine with you. ahhh I sound so weird but you seem like an awesome guy

k: haha nah don't worry about it's cool. you seem awesome too anyways I live in California wbu? :0

c:  You live in California? I live in North Carolina :(

k: what! that's not fair.

c: I know

k: even though you live so far away that doesn't mean we can't facetime and text. and I'm being honest when I say that you also seem like such a great guy :)

c: Aw thank you. I would like that :)

Okay, so the texting went well for the most part. Thankfully he seemed really down to hang out but how can we if he lives so far away? Karl lives across the U.S and it makes me feel heartbroken. At least he actually wants to talk to me because he said we can facetime and text. His username said "karljacobs_" so I'm guessing his last name is Jacobs. Karl Jacobs... It has a nice ring to it. 

☆ Flashback Over ☆

In two days it will be our anniversary of two years and I'm outside of the studio instead of with him. We have never in person yet and it's killing me. The fact that working with Jimmy and the crew takes days, weeks, and occasionally months to film and plan,  there isn't any time really to just get away for a long time. Even with all of that, I make time to face-time him every day even if it's just five minutes.  I walk into the entrance of the large building and get greeted by people yelling and throwing confetti and I notice someone holding a camera facing me.

"Surprise!" a few people yell and I stumbled back from shock.

"W-what?" I ask confused about what's going on.

"So Chris, we know your anniversary is in a few days so... I bought you a plane ticket to California so you can see your boyfriend!" Jimmy says while holding up a ticket.

"Wait what? Seriously? Thank you so much!" I dap him up and it turns into a hug. 

He hands me the ticket and says, "No problem. I know how much you love him so I thought you could use this. Feel free to take some time off as well."