The 12 adults, plus a little Cyrus Greengrass finally all turned to their sons and daughters, and sister. They all perked up, but Draco and Y/n still tried struggling.

"Stop struggling to break free you're giving me a headache." Daphne said to the two of them.

"What was that out there!?" Claudius Greengrass bellowed, mainly to his daughter to explain.

"Well.. dad," She paused and looked at her mother who looked positively angry. "Um.." Daphne said trailing off.

Lenora Greengrass stepped forward putting a hand on his shoulder. "Maybe we should start on who actually started it?" Straight away the five teenagers all looked at Draco. Draco rolled his eyes.

"You guys suck." Draco said glaring. Y/n gave him a triumphant look and he glared at her. "Don't even get me started on you," He muttered, now struggling violently against the ropes.

"Draco?" Narcissa asked and he immediately stopped, looking up at his mother and his father.

"yes?" He asked, smiling innocently like a little boy, like it was going to get him out of trouble.

"Your smile isn't going to get you out of this one, boy." Lucius told him and Draco immediately moved his eyes to the floor. "Worth a try." He muttered. Narcissa smiled at his behavior.

"Explain." Lucius said glaring at the top of his son's head. He didn't explain and that's when Zaahir and Layla stepped forward.

"Explain, Blaise." His mother crossed her arms. Blaise kept quiet.

"Come on Blaise, explain, at least it's not as bad as the Library incident. You're not getting a detention this time." Theo said nonchalantly at Blaise. Daphne and Blaise's eyes widened immediately and their hearts dropped. They both glared at Theo.

"What?" He said looking to his friends then to their parents, who looked confused. "Oh.. your parents don't... know." He said in a quiet voice but they all heard him.

"Of course they don't know!" Blaise hissed, shoving his friend.

"Don't know what?" Lenora demanded to her daughter Daphne.

"Daphne Lenora Greengrass, you tell me this instant what Library incident! And so help me Merlin if you don't!" Claudius stepped to her, looking down at her.

"Pansy, you explain!" She shrieked dramatically and Pansy immediately had her mouth open while looking at everyone. She sighed. Whatever. She wasn't the one in trouble.

"Long story short," Pansy started as all the people in the room looked at her. "They blew up the library, and got a two month detention." Her lips pressed into a thin line.

"You, what!?" Zaahir bellowed to his son.

"Pansy, go stand next to y/n." Theseus told his daughter.

Thorne told the same to his son, but told him to stand next to Draco.

"Okay, we blew up the library. No big deal." Blaise said hastily. His mother had an angry look on her face. "No big deal? Blaise Layla Zabini?" She hissed in a dangerous low voice. "No big deal?" She asked again and he nodded, getting up and backing away with Daphne as their parents walked towards them. They hit the back of the tent.

"You know Daphne, we haven't known each other for a long time but I just wanted to say, that the chicken did look like you." He said quickly. Daphne shoved his shoulder away.

"Before we die I just wanted to say that your middle name is nice." She clutched the side of his sleeve tighter. He hesitantly gave her a side eye and smiled.