3- Six in One

The six all sat in silence, in the dark. No one had dared try and break out in conversation now. They had been silent for too long.

Pansy wanted to talk to y/n so badly about so many things for her advice and catch up with Daphne, but these stupid Slytherin boys were here. It would definitely not be fitting or ideal if they heard their conversations.

"Okay, I've had enough!" Theo sighed dramatically getting up.

"I've definitely had enough of you." Pansy muttered quietly, but they all heard.

"Listen Parkinson, I'd offer for us to go outside and settle this, but we can't-"

"-We can settle it right here, don't worry." She said standing up. Daphne patted her on the back as she got up.

"My goodness, are you in a fight already? Get to your point Theo." Draco said.

"As I was saying," He shot a glare to Pansy as she sat back down between y/n and Daphne. "..since we're all up, bored and it's awkward, let's play a game.

Blaise suddenly perked up, happy at his idea. "Oh! What game?"

"A card game maybe?" y/n suggested and her friends agreed, since they always played card games together.

They all started saying suggestions.

"I have a small ball, let's throw it around?" Daphne smiled.

"Why do you have a ball laying around?" Blaise asked.

"Nicked it from my little brother." She smirked proudly, looking down at the red rubber ball in her hand.

"Maybe we can play Eye Spy?" Pansy suggested.

"Oh! What about Hide and Seek?" Theo said and suddenly the carriage went dead silent, just staring at where they heard the voice from in the dark.

Draco finally broke the silence. "Let's do cards then." He said slowly and they all awkwardly agreed.

"Guys think about it, we're in the dark, and it's a good advantage when hiding." Theo shrugged.

"But guys, think about it, this carriage is like 6 metres." Pansy mimicked, laughing with her two friends.

"I swear I will end up hurting you by the end of this." Theo told her seriously, ready to throw his book at her head.

"Cards it is!" Y/n said smiling awkwardly down at her cards she had gotten out of her bag. Draco found himself smiling at her, but it was the faintest. No one had noticed.

"Guys, if you will give me light from your wands." She told them and they all got their wands out, lighting them. They could all now see each other and they all looked around awkwardly.

"Anyway.. we keep trading cards until someone gets all the same cards. Then we restart." Y/n told them handing them all four cards. "We can do like a dare or truth at the end, anything really for the winner." She shrugged.

"I think there's enough room on the floor to sit closer to each other to trade cards." Daphne said getting up and sitting down on the floor. The rest copied her and they all sat down. Three boys facing three girls.

"It sounds really boring and repetitive." Blaise said to no one in particular.

"Then do you have a better game?" Daphne asked and waited.

"No." he sighed dramatically and looked at his cards.

"Okay let's start then." Draco told them and they started passing cards around. Y/n had to pass the cards she didn't need to Draco and their fingers would touch every now and then.