5- Three Slytherin Boys

It had been one week since school started, and things were going smoothly for y/n.

Today was Hufflepuff Vs. Gryffindor, and she was excited to go and cheer her boyfriend on, hoping to become closer to him. It seemed as if the holidays had drifted them apart, so she was working on getting them closer again.

"Do well, okay? Love you." She told him hopefully, going to kiss him but he backed away.

"I will. And not now, I'm about to play." He sighed as his hand on her shoulder slid off, and he turned away. She frowned and made her way up to where her friends were seated, ready to watch the game.

"Just leave him." Daphne said putting away her mirror.

"But.." Y/n started as she turned to Pansy, who nodded sadly in agreement. Before she could continue three Slytherin boys rocked up before them. The girls all looked at them up and down before they turned away to look at the game.

How badly Theo wanted to go and jump off the stands for seeing Pansy again. He'd tried avoiding her all week and finally, he'd seen her. The three boys all went and sat behind the girls. Y/n didn't know what it was but it felt uncomfortable to have them behind her. Was it because of what Cedric had told her?

"But what?" Pansy asked, looking at y/n, being as vague as possible since there were people listening in.

Her voice was like heaven for him.

"We just need time. It's the last year, nothing like this will happen again after we graduate." Y/n said, trying to be vague also.

The girls stayed silent, thinking, while the game was about to start. Y/n waved awkwardly to Cedric, who had caught her eyes and he didn't even wave back, or bother smiling he just nodded. Ouch.

She heard Draco chuckle. How embarrassing.

"Trouble in paradise?" He'd told her, close to her ear. She turned around slightly and glared at how he had said it to her. Like he was making fun of her. Her face had turned red in slight embarrassment and it was burning. She moved her eyes to her friends to see if they saw, first turning to Daphne. But Daphne was too busy bickering with Blaise.

"If your knee touches my hair one more time, I will hex you." She threatened him and he glared.

"Get off your high horse. I could hex you way faster than you ever could hex me."

"Wanna try?" Her eyes widened scarily and he returned the look.

Y/n moved her eyes to Pansy and Theo and her eyes widened at the sight. Theo was whispering things in Pansy's ear, his hand on her shoulder. Pansy's eyes were slightly widened, her eyes unfocused. She couldn't hear what they were saying though, and turned back to Draco.

"Shut up. The only reason it happened 'cause you were here. You and your friends." Y/n spat. Maybe Cedric was right. She glared at him and his jaw tensed. "You ruin everything, for everyone." She just had a sudden burst of anger, and she didn't know why. She got up, and grabbed her things, leaving. But Draco immediately got up, following after her.

A FEW MINUTES EARLIER

"Parkinson." Theo had whispered to her. She had decided to ignore him. His hand went on her shoulder and he went near her ear.

"Pansy." He tried again.

"It's Parkinson." She told him, not looking at him. He cracked a smirk. "I tried that, you never responded, Pansy." He chuckled.

At least it had gotten her to talk to him. He said what he had said a week ago. If he saw her again, he didn't think he could stay away from her. So he'd take his shot.