2

"Sure but come soon!!"

"Okayy mom!!"

3rd person pov

Y/n and amaira come back at home on time and they haves lunch without dad he wasn't home yet and drinks a lot, but lately he is trying his best to drink less and eventually stop drinking. So they think that he went with friends or for some work and proceed with the lunch.

Soon Amaira left for home

Y/n's pov
After lunch

We were sitting on sofa scrolling on our phone

"Mom, what were you going to tell me earlier?"

"Oh about that...well if you get a chance to settle in abroad for some time where would you like to go?"

"Why are you suddenly asking about going abroad?"

I asked with a small hint of happiness on my face because when it comes to abroad I don't want to see Eiffel tower in paris nor any other wonder in the world, I want to see the 7 wonders of my life in real life which is ofcourse in Korea without hesitating I answered

"If you are asking then, I would like to go to South Korea."

She nods her head as a okay sign she was deeply lost in her thoughts

"You sure about that you only want to go to South Korea?"

"Yes mom I have no doubts about it, but why did you ask?"

"Because you can really go there."

I had a mini heart attack after hearing what my mom said just now.

"What did u just say mom?"

"Yes you heard it right you can go to your dream destination."

"But how is that possible?? did dad got a transfer or something or are we going for a family vacation for in like 100 years?"

"You saw in the morning that sir from your school was here?"

"Yeah I definitely saw him and dad told me that he was here to give my marksheet as I'm not going to school anymore and it will be needed for college admission."

"Yes you are right but dad didn't told you the main purpose of why he was here, maybe he wasn't ready to tell you yet."

I tilt my head in confusion, hoping my mom is going to tell me more about what she is talking about.

"You aced everything this year very well in the whole school and they had a scholarship for only one student who is an all rounder, every teacher knows you study really well so they planned to give that scholarship to you, and the scholarship is that you can continue your further studies in abroad any place you wish to go and you can come back after you finish your studies."

Did I hear everything right? she told I have got a scholarship to study in abroad I'm really happy after hearing this but at the same time I felt tinge of sadness deep in my heart thinking that I'll have to leave my parents. As now this new information enters my brain many questions start to form in my head but my mom suddenly interrupts it.

"Its nothing to stress about if you don't wish to, you can continue your studies here."

I can feel the uneasiness in her voice because I will be far away from her for a long time, she doesn't wants to stop me if I want to go, because I have always dreamt of studying abroad, it's just...a little hard for her to stay without me.

"I don't want to stop you if you want to go, I know you have always wanted to study abroad and achieve higher studies for whichever career you choose. You have a lot of time to think, you can come to me anytime you feel and tell me what you want okay? I have to go out, I have to visit your aunt she is sick. So I wanted to visit her, if you are hungry make noodles, its in the second shelf of the first cupboard."

"Okie mom...give aunty my regards I hope she recovers fast. "

"Yes I will."

She gets changed and leaves.

Sorey for this another boring chapter... Just bear with me :')