At each steps he thought about something to have a deep chat with his Omega. Talking about future and childhood is getting tired, they should talk something about new inventions at the moment, Omega things like beautiful flowers and maybe about pretty pups? Louis clapped his hands together with a bright smile and hurried to their chamber.

He had made many subjects in his head for conversations as he strode towards his chamber, he was smiling at the thought of his Omega. Even though Louis have planned about the subjects in his head, it all dropped like a huge anchor when he opened the door of their chamber.

The King blinked more than five times to believe what he was seeing. Is it real? Of course it is real. But did he expected? No, not really. Not very soon.

There he was, the beautiful Omega who was leaning against the headboard as he read a book, wearing an light blue lace and silk night shirt. Blankets, sheets, pillows, some of the King's clothes were neatly arranged at the whole edges of the bed. It was like  walls, soft walls and a big thick covers over all of these.

Nest. It was a nest. A very big one. Covering the whole bed. And it was for him. Just for the Alpha.

Louis stood beside the door with wide surprised eyes and practically wide mouth. It was the most beautiful nest he have ever seen in his life. Alright maybe he have only witness a few nests but still this was very beautiful.

Turning a page on the book Harry noticed his Alpha standing beside the door. He smiled at him nervously and realized that he was looking at the nest.

Harry frozed for a moment when his Alpha looked at him as he put the book down and he steadied his posture and sit straight.

When the Alpha didn't say anything as he was still standing there shockedly Harry felt a tight pang on his chest.

"I-iam sorry its messy"

Harry reached for the sheet to remove it but was stopped by his Alpha's voice

"It is not. It defenetly not messy" Louis hurriedly said walking towards him and gulped looking at the bed, his words dying in his throat he could only whisper "very beautiful"

Harry looked at his shyly and smiled

"This is the most beautiful nest ever" Louis said

"Really? You think that?" Harry asked smiling wide looking at the Alpha who was standing beside the bed.

"Yes, my love. So beautiful" Louis said as he kissed the Omega's forehead "You build our nest for me" Louis whispered as he hugged his mate tightly and peppered his face with kisses.

Harry was happy, so happy. He watched his Alpha looking all around the nest he built for him. He looked at the arrangement, folds of the clothes and sheets at the edge. His shirts and waistcoats were arranged like decoration.

"Can I get inside?" Louis asked excitedly.

"It is for you" Harry said frowning at the Alpha as he built this for him and he knows, why is he asking? "Of course you can get in"

"I know love, but it is nice if we ask the Omega's permission" Louis said as he carefully slid inside and pulled his mate closer to him "You smells incredible"

"I had a nice bath" Harry said smiling

"Not the bath, It is you" Louis said as he burried his face against the Omega's scent gland and take a deep breath "Bloody amazing roses and warm honey. My land have no roses with this scent"

"You are too much" The Omega murmured as he hide his face on the Alpha's chest "We- we should talk"

"Yes we should" Louis said and took his shirt off, he chuckled at his mate who was blushing and blinking "Don't worry, this is for your nest"