"You are killing me, Momo" Dahyun mumbled, she enjoyed watching Momo touching itself but it's a pain to her. She wants to touch her, she wants to fuck her girlfriend but sadly, she can't.

"Oh shit! Ah- hnggg" Momo moaned when she inserted her digits on her pu$sy. She glance at Dahyun then smirked.

Momo slowly thrusts her fingers inside but eventually her thrusts became rough and fast.

Dahyun is too focused watching her girl pleasuring herself.

"Ah, fuck mommy! Harder! Rougher mommy!" Momo moaned as she keep thrusting her digits in a fast pace. She felt like she's about to come.

'Girl, I ain't one for begging but you got me begging~'

"Momo! Please!" Dahyun shouted but Momo acted like she didn't hear anything.

They stared on each other's eyes.

Momo disappointedly stopped what she was doing, she went to Dahyun then she pulled the chair closer to the edge of the bed.

"I know I'm not a lollipop, but can you please nibble me and suck me?" Momo uttered while she placed herself on the bed, she faced Dahyun then kissed its lips.

"Slurp my cum like how you slurped your favorite soup, Dahyunie" she said while her lips still on Dahyun's swollen lips.

Momo bits Dahyun's lips, slowly tracing Dahyun's jawline down to its neck. She traced it with her teeth slightly biting the pale skin of her girlfriend's neck.

"O-oh Momo" Dahyun moaned softly.

"I'm not a crunchy snack but I know as soon as you're eating me, I'll be loud, louder than the chips you ate last time. You can eat me anytime, I'll be noisy from morning till night" Momo said, she turned her back to Dahyun. She kneeled down on the bed, oh,

all four.

Momo makes sure that her butt and pu$sy were aligned on Dahyun's face. She moves her ass up and down, she's twerking.

"Stop teasing me! Stop the dirty talk too, Momo-ya" Dahyun frustratedly said.

Who wouldn't be frustrated, right?

Momo places her left palm against her pu$sy then she rubbed it slowly while still moving her ass.

Dahyun just watches Momo doing herself. She's cursing her girlfriend in her mind.

Her rubbing became fast, her palm is wet because of her cum that is coming out of her core. She slightly taps her pu$sy leaving a penetrating sound that makes Dahyun scoffed.

"Holy shit Hmmm" Momo cursed out when she inserted her two fingers. Not contented she added one more.

Total of three.

"Yesh! Yesh mommy ahhh" she muffled moan because she pushes her right cheek on the pillow.

She moves faster, faster than before.

Dahyun became a statue when she saw Momo's cum dripping out of her pu$sy. She gulped hard.

"I'm gonna come!" Momo shouted, she flips her body still thrusting her fingers inside.

She's now facing Dahyun again, Dahyun's throat begun to dry when she saw how beautiful Momo is while the latter is finger fucking herself.

"Dahyun-ah~ You're so good... Hnggg" Momo uttered in a sexy way, after a minutes of fingering herself,

"I'm comi--" she couldn't finish her words when she started to release her cum.

"AaaaHh" Momo moaned.