Chapter 12: Debut

Começar do início

He laughed a-bit and hugged me again, this time I hugged him back.

We started talking and catching up, then suddenly someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and bumped my head into another tall giants chest, I looked up and saw a red headed person standing infront of me

I didn't say anything and started ruffling the red hair. It looked so soft.

"Josephine, what are you doing? you're messing up my hair." Even though he's complaining he's not stopping me.

"Welcome back Lance."

He smiled and I hugged him.

"Seriously? He gets a welcome and I get the attitude?" Argued Alex

I turned around and saw Alex crossing his arms and frowning.

"Well he's Lance and you're you. Love you brother."

I said quickly then faced Lance and started asking about how he's been.

The three of us started talking and honestly it felt great.

I'm not scared or angry at them from the last life anymore. Well, I wasn't scared before but I was defiantly angry, but I tried to hold it in.

Soon after, my parents told me to stand back stage and get ready for my presentation of myself.

I said good by to Lance and Alex and headed back stage.

I was just standing behind the curtain staring into space and thinking about absolutely nothing until someone Spun my around and hugged me. My face again hit this persons chest.

As of right know my face has hit 3 muscular male chests, all the girls should be jealous, I'll put my face on eBay and be can start a bidding!

Anyway this person hugged me when whispered into the ear.

"Long time no see Jose"

I looked up and saw Edgar with his snowy white hair.

"Hi Edgar, How's it been?"

"I've been good."

He let go then looked at up and down.

"You'll attract bastards looking like that" he humbled

"Hm? you say something?"

"No, nothing."

That's weird, normally I can hear stuff quite clearly, maybe I've lagged behind? Looks like I need to train harder.

"Edgar, you can go outside, I'm about to go out."

"I'll escort you."

"Huh? ah.. sure, if you want."

He put out his hand and I took it. The curtains then opened. The two of us walked through and I saw my mother and father a-bit shocked but they fixed their expressions a second later.

The whole hall applauded for the two of us. When it died down My father started speaking.

"Thank you all for joining us on my daughter 14th birthday as well as her debut."

And blah blah blah, some random bullshit yada yada yada.

I basically blocked out.

When the speech was over Edgar and I went down to the dance floor and started dancing.

"Your dancing is quite good" He complimented

"It was always good thank you very much."

"Yeah? I recall someone being shocked in our first dance with just an added section."