X.

Chapter Ten - Kisses?

"Eliot Archibald you can't keep doing this" Claire Valentine yelled as she opened her window.
"It's been two weeks since you've let me in" He said and placed the boom box down.
"Because I need time to myself. Go be needy to Luke or something" she told him.

"I wanna hang out Valentine. You have time by yourself in Bio. Come on let me in!" He wines. He's been playing music of her favorites every night since the carnival.
"No! Go to sleep Eliot Archibald" She said and closed the window.

She blew out her candle and for continued playing Supernatural.
"Hey" She turned to see Eliot Archibald standing in her doorway.
"Oh god!" She screamed making her fall off her bed.

"Kai let me in. He said it was rude of you not to let me in" Eliot Archibald told her and she saw Kai smirking and walking into his room.
"Yeah I bet he did" Claire said and got up.

"What season are you on?" He asked staring at the screen.
"Demon Sam season" She answered.
"Ah" He nodded understanding.

He sat on the bed. "What are you doing?" She asked.
"Watching it with you" He answered.
"Well you're probably not comfortable so go tell Kai to borrow some clothes" She told him.

He turned to her and she was looking the other way with her arms crossed. After he changed he came back and saw Claire already in the bed watching the show.

"Don't be weird and sit down" Claire mumbled and he sat up on the bed.
"This isn't a always thing. After Kai leaves no one can defend you" She joked.
"I don't know. Your mom loves me too" He went along.

Soon enough Eliot Archibald got more comfortable and laid down. Claire was slowly falling asleep holding her pillow facing Eliot Archibald.
"Night, C" She mumbled.
"C? Who's-" He questioned and he saw she was already fast asleep.

Sooner than later Eliot Archibald was asleep. Claire had her arms wrapped around his waist as if she thought she was holding her pillow. Eliot Archibald was holding onto Claire. Supernatural still playing on the TV. The two holding each other.

Claire woke up still holding onto Eliot Archibald. "What the? Oh my god!" She yelled and pushed him off the bed. "Sorry" she whispered.
"It's my fault I had it coming" He groaned as he got up.

"You spent the night? Oh my god you spent the night! I was holding onto you?" She tells him but mostly to herself. "Oh I won't hear the end of this" She said covering her face.
"No. No you won't. Morning Mrs. Valentine" Eliot Archibald said as Luna opened the door.

She looked at Claire then back at Eliot Archibald.
"Mom it's not what it looks like. Mom-" She tried to explain to her but instead she saw her mom smirking as she closed the door. 
"The buss is almost here. Go back to your house and change" She told him.

"You're not even going to question this?" He chuckled.
"Oh I am. In my head telling myself what the hell did I do. So if you could just please leave" She told him.

"See you at school" Eliot Archibald said quickly and gives a small kiss on Claire cheek before rushing off.

"Archibald-?" She was speechless. Claire decided to shake it off and get ready for school. As the buss arrived she quickly got to her seat next to Vereena.
"I need to tell you something-"
"No need. I saw him leave your house" She smirked.
"No! It's nothing like that! Gross" Claire told her best friend.

"Look Kai let him in and we started to hang out then we just fell asleep. Nothing else happened. I swear on that cursed picture we took in 8th grade" She explained.