horny! [as in karkats horns.]

john pressed his nose into karkat's hair, inhaling deeply and sighing. he would never get over how nice he smelled. he wondered faintly whether it was a troll thing or karkat's shampoo. either way, it smelled wonderfully pleasant.

they were cuddling on the couch [again] with nicholas cage's national treasure playing in the back. john ran his hands through karkat's hair, bumping against his horns. karkat whimpered, growling softly at john. that was another thing he would get used to; karkat purred and growled constantly, and even chirped every once and a while.

"oh, sorry, did that hurt?" he asked, rubbing gently at karkat's horns in apology. the troll shivered. "no. it just tickled," he mumbled into john's sweater, arms still wrapped around him tightly. john hummed, still stroking them gently. "they're sort of soft. like the little things moths have. antennae?"

karkat is busy purring away, relaxed thoroughly in john's arms. he remains pliant in his arms as the human shifts, using both hands to fiddle with karkat's horns. a smile plays at his lips as the troll trills, eyelashes fluttering cutely. karkat would never describe himself as cute, yet there isn't really any other way to describe him in the moment.

"i guess you could say you're kind of... horny."

karkat growls, pushing john off the couch.