Chapter 2- Arrival

Thirty minutes later, the group reached their destination. The church itself towered over them as if it were looking down upon the group. Its outside had vines all around its stone walls. The roof looked even worse, and the stained glass windows had centuries worth of grime on them. Overall, the structure looked like something out of a Barbara Steele film.

"Just looking at the building creeps me out," said Kevin Yang, the group's paranormal consultant. Since he was a child, he had been fascinated with the supernatural, so Kevin knew something was off whenever he first laid eyes on something eerie-looking.

"I know, right? The atmosphere here is perfect for what we're doing," said Megyn. Since first grade, Megyn has been Elizebeth's best friend and the producer of Obscure Legends.

"Sure is," said Elizabeth. "If all goes well, we could get our highest listener count yet."

"We should start setting up camp soon," said Sam. "The sooner, the better."

It took a while to prepare because everyone was exhausted from the car ride. Eventually, the camp came to be, and the group got the necessary supplies to go inside the church.

"You all ready for this?" asked Elizabeth.

Sam advised, "Sure, be careful where you step. Who knows if or when something could give out?"

With that, they went up the stairs and reached the door. The wooden door had two gilded handles, one on each side. It would not budge when Elizabeth tried to pull on the right one.

"It's stuck. Can someone give me a hand?" Elizabeth asked.

It took the four of them to pull the door open due to being stuck for God knows how long. When they went inside, what they saw left them amazed.

The interior looked like it had not aged at all.