A change in his heart🌺

Start from the beginning

Heading towards the car about to get in Sayaad drove suddenly making Azaad almost to fall.

"Sayaad, be careful", Imraan shouts looking at Azaad.

Azaad sighs and tries to get in again, Sayaad did the same except Azaad knew.

"Sayaad stop or else i'll throw you out",

Imraan threatened gaining sad look from Sayaad.

"It's not my fault, maybe the car knows who's the bad one", He smirked.

"Azaad come on", Amir waved Azaad motioning him to hop in.

The entire drive was quiet until Imraan decided to break the silence.

"Azaad you barely speak", Imraan said to Azaad.

"Huuh! all he knows it's to break hearts",

Sayaad said gazing him through the mirror.

"Azaad ignore him",

Imraan said making Amir let a soft
chuckle.

"I don't need to speak, i have fans who can read my mind", Azaad said smirking at Sayaad.

Sayaad got so pissed knowing Azaad meant him.

"Fan!, what i know devil's only have followers and nothing else", Sayaad said in a tone full of anger.

"So Azaad, tell us about yourself", Amir said making Imraan agree with him.

"What can he say apart from teaching you how to dump and spread negativity", Sayaad said smirking at Azaad.

"Sayaad, quiet", Imraan shut him up letting Azaad to speak.

"He's right, i do inspire people  whether it's in a negative way, no idea", He said shrugging.

"You are one among the huge businessmen, what talent do you possess", Imraan said exchanging boyish grin.

"A lie, deceiving, betraying and fucking with people's life talent", Sayaad said hitting the spot.

Azaad furiously exhaled trying to calm himself down.

"I don't have a talent but i do have an obsessed fan",

He said smirking hitting the spot, Sayaad clenched his hold towards the steering.

"Um! Imraan can i get down before we get an accident i still have to get married", Amir said making Imraan chuckle.

More pissed Sayaad pulled the brakes making them almost to hit their heads.

"Alhamdulillah, mosque bye",

Amir said hurriedly jumping out with Imraan, Azaad smirked at Sayaad and got off.

His smirk vanished when he saw a mosque, He hated this place when he was a boy and never tried to pass close to any mosque.

"Azaad come on", Poppi motioned him to follow.

Finally he breathed relieved when everyone went in leaving him outside.
Poor stressful Azaad sat waiting to be questioned.

Inside the mosque Zamzam's Dad and Her Popi noticed Azaad's absence, they exchanged stares and decided to go to him.