A change in his heart🌺

______'•○

Writer's pov.°

Sayaad excitedly went towards Azaad's room with a naughty plan too bad for him, he was about to barge in but the room was locked from inside.

Fuck! he cussed.

He knocked at the door Thrice for the first time furiously but no respose* Second time more loud No response* Out of patience Sayaad went to find spare keys and managed to get in and found Azaad peacefully sleeping.

Sleeping like a sleeping beauty, lemme wake you up like havoc.

"Hy wake up!",

He shook Azaad violently, Azaad groaned and turned the other side.

I'm not your nanny you piece of shit.

What he did next made Azaad angry.

"Are you out of your mind?", Azaad growled at Sayaad.

Sayaad plastered a smirk for kicking Azaad making him fall off the bed.

"You know in this family we pray, so get down",

Sayaad said raising his brow then left Azaad furious.

Not five seconds passed Sayaad came back and saw Azaad back on the bed, He smirked knowing Azaad's making his work easier.

He grabbed Azaad's legs and pulled him from the bed to the floor gaining deathstares from him.

"Wake up we need to pray instead of waiting for you", Sayaad said leaving.

Lazily Azaad cussed at the thought of staying back.

15seconds less Sayad came back, this time annoyed seeing Azaad sleeping ignoring the fact they have to go to mosque.

"Fuck!",

Gasped Azaad for air as Sayaad chuckled at his look.

He took water mixed with plenty of icecubes and threw it on Azaad.

"Now you'll get downstairs on time", Sayaad said leaving Azaad perplexed.

____°○

In a few minutes Azaad came down while Sayaad all time smirked.

"You did something", Imraan said to Sayaad gaining smirked face.

"I can't believe that's what you were think about me",

Dramatically he said gaining I don't trust you look.

"Here you are, let's go now",

Popi said leaving with Others without giving Azaad a chance to speak.

Azaad's thoughts.•

One thing that stopped me from breaking that bastard's face is Zamzam that's all.

Now I am so fucked up, I can't tell them that I retreated for their God's religion cause of my past.

First thing I am sure they will do is throw me out.
End.

Heading out, Azaad noticed he's gonna use the same car with Sayaad because of the smirk Sayaad gave him sitting on driver's seat.

It was Him, Sayaad Imraan and Amir.