11

silence, desperate silence begging for some type of noise other than hushed breathing, eyes boring deep into one another's, chest heaving up and down, he was no longer sitting on your bed, but leaning on the door frame in your bedroom, arms crossed over his chest, he was furious, fuming with anger. but never once said another word to you, you were anxious, impatient and waiting for a word to be said from him

"Dra-" you tried to say, but he shushed you within seconds, "sluts don't get to talk, y/n." he scoffed at you, and you were in disbelief, standing up from your position and finding yourself walking over to him, "who are y-" you couldn't even get your sentence in, you pressed against the wall, facing the front, the doorframe against your cheek as your head was cocked the side, your hands were behind your back, his hands gripping your wrists, the cold metal made you shiver. his body pressed onto yours.

his hot breath consisted of mint and cigarettes and fire-whiskey, it was strong and bitter, but all the scents you loved. "I told you once, and I won't say it again. sluts don't get to talk, understood?" He whispered into your ear, the sultry tone made your knees weak, "you are such a little brat, aren't you?" he let out a mocking laugh, he released your wrist to move your hair to the other side, his mouth attached to the back of your neck, but not allowing any action to be preformed, just breathing on your neck.

"I leave for twenty minutes, I had something important to do, and I come back and hear that you leave with my best friend." Draco wasn't even laughing, no emotion, no happiness. pure anger radiated from him. "Do you think that was nice darling?" your stomach flipped on the inside, your heart was doing somersaults, you don't even know how you got yourself in this position.

you was able to move out of his grip, you turned to face him, his jaw was tensed, his eyes were darker than usual, his lips were swollen from biting them so hard, veins in his neck was apparent, "I asked you a question." he wasn't in the mood for shenanigans, "yes, it was nice." you had a smirk plastered on your lips, Draco wasn't pleased with your answer, you didn't fuel his confidence, you didn't fuel his power.

he didn't know how to feel about that, he was used to being praised and worshipped by girls he didn't know the names of, and here you are, unable to fuel his fire. "Wrong answer, sweetheart." Draco's lips curved into a smirk, bringing his thumb to trace your bottom lip, the ring he wore on his thumb was pressing into your chin, you parted your lips slightly.

"Does he fuck you the way I do?" Draco raised his eyebrows, he knew you weren't going to answer the truth, maybe he wanted to hear that Blaise fucked you better, so he can fuck you even harder, it wasn't a competition, but that's the thing about Draco Malfoy, he doesn't like to share his belongings.

"No." You admitted, you weren't even going to pretend anymore, it could've been you wanted more, the withdrawal of not being high for longer than an hour, or you didn't want to make him more upset. "What a good girl." Draco cooed, his hand wrapping around your throat, spreading your legs with one of his thighs, and pressing his body onto yours, "you know," he started to speak, his hand squeezing gently around your throat. "I'm glad."

"Blaise zabini got a taste of mine, now he'll only want more, and sadly he won't get it." Draco's hand was tighter around your throat, not blocking any airways, but tight enough to make you throb, his thigh shifted underneath you, and you let out a gasp from the friction of his jeans against you. "Pretty girl wants to come again?" Draco teased, moving his thigh once more.

"Don't call me that." you shuddered at the nickname,  you were not going to be called pretty girl by two guys in the same night, "oh did Blaise call you that?" Draco fake pouted, and you nodded, draco leaned down to press a kiss to your forehead, you were in awe but yet terrified, how can someone be so intimidating yet so comfortable and safe?

"I got you something, l/n." Draco's hands were no longer on your neck, but reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a bag with two blue pills, "accept my apology for giving you a fake drug?" Draco was smiling, and maybe to say you are shocked. "depends, how high will those pills get me?" You teased, a grin formed on your lips.

"To the moon and back." Draco laughed, grabbing the top of your skirt, and slipping the clear bag into the hem of your underwear, "thank you, draco." you wrapped your arms around his neck, he was shocked, he don't hug girls, he don't kiss foreheads, he don't laugh with girls, he laughs at girls, he fucks them and he leaves, what is he doing here?

why is he even claiming you as his? he doesn't want a girlfriend; he doesn't want anything right now, maybe it's just his dick doing the talking, but he was shocked with the newfound feeling, attention and overwhelming feeling of being so close to you, feeling your chest pressed against his, his hands snaked around the back of your thighs, lifting you up and walking you over to your bed, he gently placed you on the bed, "where are you going?" you asked, and he shrugged, "anywhere but here."

"Are you okay? do you need anything?" He mumbled, and you shook your head, getting comfortable in a position on your bed, he was gone, like he usually was, completely vanished in thin air, maybe he was just upset who knew anything about that boy anymore, all you knew was that you needed sleep, and sleep needed you.

but for Draco it was different, he couldn't sleep, he twisted and turned and couldn't find any excuse to trick his brain into falling asleep, Draco waved his wand and his stash of hidden drugs, alcohol and cannabis flowers, he had so many different varieties in front of him, he couldn't be sober tonight, he needed to escape, he doesn't want to think about you, he wants to forget he ever knew you, but you're everywhere he goes.

your scent, your laugh, the lines by your eyes when you smile, the way you look with cherry red eyes stone cold wrecked, the way your lips would be in a tight line when you finally come to realization that the high is settling in, he wasn't going to do this tonight, he shook his head to clear the thoughts clouding through his mind.

Draco placed a blue pill on his tongue, washing it away with the bottle of tequila, he had a board over his lap, he rolled the marijuana cannabis into his paper, he lit up the marijuana, leaning back against his headboard, he brought the joint to his lips, inhaling more than he wished to inhale, his bare back was cold against the head board, he found comfort being shirtless and smoking and drinking.

his mind was relaxed, his body was weak and numb, for a long time he hasn't felt this good, and it's all because of you, you invade his mind, and he knows that you are no good for him, he won't even say that he's not good for you. you are not good for him, you were an addict, you were a bad influence to others; you could at any given moment happen to overdose, and he wouldn't know how to save you, and live with the guilt of losing you to an addiction.

except, you were his addiction.

and he was losing himself thinking of you.