Chapter 6 - New Friends?

((thank you all for the support! it really motivates me))

((I still haven't found a way to fix the replay button to ima just listen to ignite 1 hr {yes the fire force op} and ima see y'all at the end 😏))

                                                                   Tanjiro's P.O.V.

((third-person))

Tanjiro woke up. he turned his head to the side, to see Tomioka sitting up and staring at him. "Tomioka-" Tanjiro started, about to tell him good morning, but then Tomioka took Tanjiro's chin in his thumb and index fingers, raising tanjiro's head and Tomioka peered at him. tanjiro opened his mouth to say something but he was once again interrupted, but this time it was a different movement by Tomioka. Tomioka pressed his lips against tanjiro, kissing him. tanjiro's face erupted into a blood-red, as Tomioka actually started making out with him. tanjiro whimpered as Tomioka's tongue started exploring tanjiro's mouth like a cave. tanjiro basically melted into a puddle of goo as Tomioka also started exploring tanjiro's body with his hands. suddenly reaching tanjiro's waist, Tomioka kept one hand there while the other gently laid tanjiro back into the bed. 

tanjiro didn't even have any thoughts of what is happening? because the simple pleasure of having Tomioka kiss him was amazing. Tomioka was just starting to slide tanjiro's comfy white kimono off of his shoulders when tanjiro woke up. as soon as he woke up and took his first breath awake today, he knew it was around noon. Tomioka was still sleeping, in fact, Tomioka was cuddling tanjiro. was that a dream...? Tanjiro thought as he blushed. he turned his head to the side to see Tomioka's beautiful face. I really have fallen for him... tanjiro thought as he stared lovingly down at Tomioka. it was probably Tomioka's instincts that woke him up- the feeling of someone staring at him. tanjiro quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, making sure that his breathing was slow, like a sleeping person. from his scent and hearing (and the feeling of the bedsheets moving and the air around him) he was able to perceive Tomioka's movements without his sight. Tomioka sat up, stretching his arms and then stretching out his legs, rubbing his eyes, but then he paused and looked over at tanjiro. after a few moments passed, tanjiro realized that Tomioka was staring. 

he fought hard to not blush. finally, after what seemed like an hour (though tanjiro could smell it had actually been 12 minutes which is still a very long time to be staring at someone), and Tomioka finally seemed to tear his eyes away from tanjiro and get up, and fully stretch standing up. Tomioka yawned. tanjiro pretended to wake up just then. he rubbed his eyes, similarly to Tomioka. tanjiro smiled at him. "good morning, Tomioka!" he said brightly, which reminded him of the dream he had just woken up from. "morning, tanjiro..." Tomioka muttered. it took all of tanjiro's will to stop his face from becoming the world's largest tomato. tomioka's morning voice, tanjiro had just realized, was hot.  "w-well, Nezuko should be bringing clothes for you," tanjiro told Tomioka, "ill be visiting Muzan, I heard he's back already." tanjiro stood up and started to walk in the direction of the door, but not before Tomioka grabbed his wrist. "what's your relationship with Muzan?" Tomioka asked. 

tanjiro's defenses were no more. "he's my...mother" tanjiro admitted. Tomioka looked taken aback. he was so surprised, tanjiro giggled at his face. Tomioka blushed slightly, which went away in a nanosecond, but tanjiro had seen it. "how? isn't he a boy? and how can demons have children?" tanjiro explained it to Tomioka: "when Muzan killed my family, he decided to experiment on me and Nezuko, believing that giving us his blood would slowly and painfully kill us. he gave us more of his blood, way more, than even kokushibo has- kokushibo is upper moon one. I and nezuko actually survived, and as a result of us being alive and basically have no blood of our own now- it's all Muzans- it's created a mother-child bond between us and muzan. he's like our mother. also-"

 tanjiro leaned in to whisper delightedly to Tomioka, and Tomioka leaned in as well, "-he told us to call him mom when nobody's around." tanjiro smiled widely. "but...if he killed your whole family and had intentions of killing you, why do you treat him like you love him, really, as a mother?" Tomioka said, confused. he had still not forgiven demons- except tanjiro and maybe nezuko- for killing his sister... "well... he and the upper moons are the only family I and nezuko have now. besides, even if it is only because we have tons of his blood now, he really cares for us" tanjiro said earnestly. Tomioka stared down at him and looked away. "you are too forgiving" Tomioka decided, and tanjiro gave a guilty chuckle. "well, I'll be off! just follow nezuko around if you don't feel like laying around in here." Tomioka finally let go of tanjiro's wrist and tanjiro stepped through the sliding door, closing it behind him.

a few days passed, then weeks, then months. Tomioka and tanjiro had gotten closer than ever, though tanjiro still hadn't told him he was a sun walker. getting the idea from tanjiro, akaza had taken rengoku to the fortress as a "pet". tanjiro had also gotten close to rengoku. rengoku was like a big brother to him, maybe even a father. tanjiro had also caught rengoku staring at akaza, blushing, and akaza doing the same, the last few weeks. tanjiro told this to Tomioka and nezuko, and the three planned some setups with them. cliche things like slipping notes onto nightstands, giving presents saying "oh, here rengoku, it's from akaza" or "rengoku told us to give this to you.", but there was also the date setups, like "hey, akaza and rengoku, can you meet me at the ballroom tomorrow at 8?" but they never went, so it was just akaza and rengoku, alone. the three fantasized about what their children looked like. it was a few months of joy, and then, tanjiro decided to surprise Tomioka with something.

((I BROKE THE IGNITE 1 HR REPLAY BUTTON..........))