Chapter 5 - Change Of Heart

Tomioka's P.O.V.

((this is also in third person- by the way, thank you guys for the support! ❤️))

tomioka woke up to a hot/warm soup being fed to him. he automatically swallowed and looked up- to the beautiful smiling face of tanjiro. it should be illegal for someone to look that kind , tomioka thought as he blushed a little. "your awake, tomioka!" tanjiro said happily. tomioka wondered who the guy that had fought like a monster only a few days ago was. it surely couldn't be the boy standing in front of him.

"where..am i?" tomioka sat up. he didn't recognize the room he and tanjiro was in. it had two white doors, and a bed on the floor, but other than that, it was empty. "your in the infinity fortress! i...may have kidnapped you? though to be fair, you kidnapped me first." he pointed out. "you kidnapped me? infinity fortress?" tomioka was still confused. "infinity fortress! where all the upper moons and muzan stay!" tomioka went rigid. upper moons? muzan?

they were all in the same building as him? right now? he automatically reached for his sword, but it wasn't there in the empty room. he looked around. "ah yes, about your sword, we had to hide it. cant have you attacking the demons, can we?" he chuckled and moved on,"you better stay close to me, because this fortress is infinite and has no limits, and only demons can manipulate it- we wouldn't want you to get lost and die, would we?"

tanjiro extended a hand to tomioka. "Come on, Tomioka. I haven't seen anybody since I've been tending to you! Well, except for muzan. But what about nezuko? Douma and kokushibo? Nakime-" Tomioka stopped listening to Tanjiro as he was amazed at this. Doors everywhere and always a different and new room. "Ah, let's see nezuko first, no?" Who's nezuko? Tomioka thought, but his question was quickly answered as they stepped into a room with a worried girl sitting on the floor.

She looked up and her face was quickly swapped into a smile. "Onii-chan!" She got up and hugged him. He has a sister? As he watched them hug, he realized something. He hadn't immediately seen her as a demon. His brain had registered her as a human, though he now noticed her fangs and long nails. A thought then came to mind. Was it because that she acted so human like? When had they walked in, she had seemed worried, like any sister would be for a brother.

Maybe some demons aren't that different from humans... Tomioka mused, but then they finished their hugging and making sure eachother were ok, and nezuko turned to Tomioka. "Onii-chan? Who is that? A human?" "Nezuko, this is tomioka giyu! He's the water hashira- do you remember when muzan telling us about those super strong people that slay demons? The nine ones? Yep, he's one!" He said proudly like Tomioka was a trophy, Which he kind of was.

It was an accomplishment in itself to defeat a hashiras, but to capture it and keep it tamed around demons was on another level. He really did deserve a trophy. "Woah! Cool! But isn't he supposed to be killing demons?" Nezuko walked up to him and poked his cheek. He looked down at her. "I took his sword away." Tanjiro stated. "ooh, I see." She said, looking up into his face.

"His eyes look weird. Don't you think?" She peered into his face and he looked back blankly. "Oh well, it can't be helped." She waved her hand and walked back over to Tanjiro, where he clutched his stomach. "I haven't eaten human in two days, can you believe that? I need to go out and hunt." Without another word, tanjiro left, and left nezuko and tomioka alone in the room.

Well...even though I may have a crush on him, it doesn't change the fact that he's a demon... tomioka opened his mouth to say something, but then another demon walked in. it had a very powerful aura... It had blonde hair and wore a hat with a smile on it's face- wait, it's eyes! Tomioka instinctively reached for his blade, but of course, it wasn't there. The upper moon chuckled.

"So your the human that Tanjiro brought in? Your extremely lucky that I would get my head cut off if I killed you". He said this in a happy tone, as if he was talking about having tea. Tomioka looked at him in disgust, as if he was dirt stuck to his shoe. The upper moon looked right back at him, amusement obviously showing on his face. Tomioka looked straight into his eyes, noticing that number two was engraved into them.

This is upper moon two...it's powers must dwarf mine. tomioka thought. "My name is Douma, what's yours?" Douma stuck his hand out to shake tomioka's, but Tomioka took a step back. "Giyuu." Tomioka said flatly. No way in hell was he going to tell this vermin his full name.

As Douma continued to talk about how interesting it was that Tanjiro of all people had brung a human back to keep as a pet, Tomioka realized something that made his heart sink. Upper moon two had killed Kanae, shinobu's older sister that had been the flower hashira. Kanae had been an extremely nice person. Tomioka had taken a liking to her. He looked away from upper moon two. "Well now, it isn't very polite to look away from someone when they're talking to you is it, now?"

Douma had suddenly appeared a few inches in front of Tomioka and grabbed tomioka by the chin, forcing him to look up into the eyes of the upper moon. Just as he made a motion to cut Tomioka, the door was opened by none other than Tanjiro.

((THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE LONGER BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE SO YOU GUYS WOULD KNOW THAT IM NOT DEAD- GOMENASAI))