"Yes daddy.''

What?Do you think Beam is such a goody goody son who abides by everything??

Well..He doesn't want to have a lecture on how good those foods are and why sound sleep is important.

Better safe than sorry 😁

***

Earlier days before exam -

'Done with the photocopy...'

'4 copies of 'Admit Card'....Hmm..Should I make it 6?'

'4 copies will be enough right?Nah...2 more copies won't hurt.'

Phana is making sure of everything that is needed for Beam before exam.

First thing first - copying admit card..

If somehow Beam loses the original admit card this will come in handy and he can appear in the exam without any procedure and worry.Later he can just collect another main copy.

"Done..Keep them in Beam's file."

"Now recheck all the rules Beam will need to know...After all I gave entrance exam a really long time ago.Rules must be changed,right?"

"Doc.Konthanin!!..."
"Doc..Konthanin!!..."

Pha is reading those rules and cautions at the back of admit card,almost memorising them.Anyone will think from afar that he is busy with case study.He is so engrossed that a junior doctor came to his room he didn't notice..

Now that junior becomes impatient so he coughs..

Phana comes out of his senses.

"Oh!You need something?"

That guy is almost about to role his eyes.He was there for 10 minutes already.

"Yess...doctor patient from room 423 I checked her thoroughly.Physical examination reveals temperature 97.3 F, heart rate 74 bpm,respiratory rate 24,bp 104/54,BMI 40.2,O2 saturation 90%..

Sir please check if we should change any medicine or not."

(Google helped me with this medical terms and information)

"Hand me the report..."

"Hmm...For now the medications are ok.Let's wait for the response.."

"Yes sir."

Phana slumps down again on his chair.

'Being doctor and father both are not easy..'

***

Phana's ears perked up.

Two senior nurses are talking.

"I am giving my son yogurt everyday to cool down his body.Exam time brings stresses."

"Umm...yogurt will not work I think.Try banana.."

Another joins.."I think broccoli will be better."

"My son hates broccoli..."

Phana speedily passed them.His mind feels giddy with too much information...

***

Phana starts to look for his old bookshelf where his University books were kept.

He needed that book - Nutrition 101...They had that subject in first year..