What shoes to wear

(1 week later)
Mercedes POV-
This is it! This is the day! I'll tell her about everything and it'll all be over. I thought to my self, as I got dressed. I was so excited, my dad was throwing her a surprise Masquerade ball for her birthday.
He had invited everyone from her childhood and even the cast to it. Today is the day we get to go dress shopping!!! We're going to this new masquerade shop down the street.
Dad decided that it's be her birthday present and my early birthday present since they were so expensive.
I look out my window only to see Stephanie walking towards our house!! I quickly throw on a floral tank top, jeans, black flats and a black leather jacket and run downstairs. I open the door expecting to find just her, but she has Jacob with her.
After all the hugging was done we sat down for breakfast.
"I have the best news ever for you, Steph!!" Dad said giddily.
"So do I!!" Steph said as she hid her hands "Well actually we do." she said grasping Jacob's hand.
"We're engaged!!!"she said showing the ring to us.

My Dads mouth literally dropped to the floor. I couldn't help but laugh.
"That's great!!!! Soon you'll be Stephanie Noel Kemp!!! Or are you keeping you're last name? When's the wedding?? How did he propose? Can we go dress shopping together? Where will you live? Are Ya gonna have kids?" I said so excited for her.

"Woa! Woa woa!! Too many questions!!" Jacob said laughing.

"We'll answer them when you two get back from your surprise." he smiled. I almost completely forgot!

"Oh yea!!!! STEPH!!!! SINCE YOUR BIRTHDAY IS ON ONE OF YOUR NIGHTS OFF WE'RE THROWING YOU A SURPRISE PARTY AND WE HAVE TO GET DRESSES TODAY!!!!!" I said in one breath.

"REALLY??? AHHHH!!! DAD!! WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THIS???." She said as happy as a kid in a candy store.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I had told you!" He said chuckling with Jacob.
"You guys go now!! Your dad and I have some catching up to do!!" Jacob said practically pushing us out the door.

"Wait!! We need money!!" We both said at the same time laughing.

"Oh yea." Jacob said blushing.

"Here's my credit card girls. Be back by dinner!! Love Ya!" He said, kissing our cheeks.

I put a blindfold on her, so she wouldn't guess it was a masquerade ball. We entered the store, the staff already knew about the surprise so they didn't say anything.

"Hello how may I help you?" One said to us.

"Hi, we're here to get dressed for my sisters birthday party." I said calmly, taking the blindfold off of her.

"Ahh the ones who made an appointment yesterday.. Yes follow me please." she said leading us to our own changing rooms.
"We have already pick a few gowns for you two, according to the information That we were given. They are already placed in your rooms. If you need any help just call for me." she smiled and walked away.

"Ya ready sis?" Steph said excitedly.

"You bet." I said smiling.

I walked into my dressing room and found three gowns. One was a huge, poofy, princess dress in blue. The next was a drappy, sleeveless dress in emerald. And the last one was weird it was a pretty pink but it looked like it was made out of tissues.
I tried them all on and the emerald one was gorgeous on me I felt like I was actually beautiful in it. I texted my sister to come outside to look at it. When she came out her mouth dropped open.

"Mer you look gorgeous.. You look like a model!!!" She said motioning me to spin.
"It's perfect!!!"she said clapping.

"Thanks!! I feel like a princess in it!!" I said blushing.
"Did you have any luck?" I asked.

"I don't know which one I like." she said thoughtfully.

"Well come out and show me em!"

"Okay!"

She came out a few minutes later in a cream colored dress that had a jeweled bodice.

"That's really pretty but I don't think it suits you. I mean not your body, but your personality." I said.

"You're right. Lemme go and try the others on."

She came out in a purple and black gown, with a very unamused face.

"Yaaaaaa no. Too gothic."

"Thank you! I'm not the only one who thinks so!"

She came out with the final dress and my mouth dropped open.

"Steph, you look gorgeous. That dress is so perfect! It fits your personality exactly." i motioned her to spin.

"Thanks!! I hope Jacob will like it."

It was a red embroidered dress that had a slight train. It was the most stunning dress is ever seen.
We purchased our dresses and headed home to show the guys.

A/n-
Hey! Look at that! I made a long chapter!! Finally!! The pics of the dresses are in the media. Mercedes dresses are on the top and Stephanie's are on the bottom. The ones they picked are in the middle. I'm also having a competition for you guys, whoever can guess what the title of the chapter is from(Broadway songs) gets to create their own character in the book!! Whoever gets the most correct by chapter 10. Bye my little flurries!!