Sanjana went to the flower exhibition.She was fascinated by the different types of flowers.There she bumped into someone.She was surprised to see someone.

Sanjana:You?

That person:You?

It was none other than Meera.

Sanjana:After school days it's the first time we are seeing each other.

Meera:Exactly.So happy to see you Sanjana.

Sanjana:Me too.What are you doing now?

Meera:I working in the HR section now.And you?

Sanjana:I own a flower shop.

Meera:Cool.That's why you are here at the flower exhibition.

Sanjana:Yes.I did'nt know that you also love flowers.

Meera:Earlier I was not crazy about flowers.But now flowers have a special place in my heart.

Sanjana smiled:Why is it like that?

Meera blushed:Because somebody gives me flowers daily.

Sanjana was surprised:Your lover?

Meera blushed:Ya.But actually officially we are not a couple.But we both know that we love each other.

Sanjana thought:Like me and Sameer.Though we both have not confessed our feelings to each other,there is something between us.It's definitely love that sparkles between us.

Meera:He is my colleague in office.He did not directly confess his love to me.But indirectly he confessed his love to me by sending me flowers daily through my sister Pihu.

Sanjana:That's such a cute love story!But why are you not confessing your love to him?

Meera:I will do that once he confesses his love to me directly.

Sanjana smiled.

Meera:By the way,it's good that we met each other again.The day after tomorrow is my birthday.There will be a party at home.You also come.My lover is also coming.I will introduce you to him.

Sanjana smiled:Sure.I will come.

They exchanged their phone numbers and Meera gave her address to Sanjana.

Gauri:How did Anurag react?Did he get engaged to Komolika?

Omkara:I will say.

Flash back...

Shekar announced:A grand welcome to the engagement of my son Anurag and ..

Kokila:My daughter Komolika.