Chapter Seven

⚠️ Mature Content ⚠️

Chapter Seven: Book lover

Klaus drove for awhile, the two talking about absolute nonsense. "All im saying is id bang Henry viii when he was like young!" Astrid laughed.

Nik looked at her in fake disgust, and trying not to let onto the fact he'd actually met the man, "thats absolutely disgusting he was a giant pig!"

Astrid shook her head, "are you saying you wouldn't?"

"Now love, I didnt say that," he joked. And with that Astrid let out the first real laugh she'd had in a long time.

"Ah ha, were here," nik announced suddenly. Astrid looked out of the windows, into the dark and noticed a large library looking bookshop. "I paid the owner to let us roam as we please and you may have as many books as you please."

Astrid looked at the man in complete shock, "You're serious? Oh my god, thank you. I would say I cant accept it but... its books and that is my weakness." The two stepped out of the car, Astrid plucked up all the courage she could and gave the man a sweet kiss on his cheek, causing her to blush bright red. "Thank you nik." Just as the girl proceeded to pull away, Klaus pulled her into a jaw dropping kiss. A kiss that felt like a million fireworks setting off where ever he touched her. Theyd both never felt anything like it.

"Right let's head in!" Nik said with a teasing smile, leaving the brunette absolutely shocked and pinning for more. Sheepishly she followed him into the shop.

The entire room was lined with hundreds of books, at least. The room seemed to have a dark academia feel to it with its low lights and dark brown wood. It was a two story shop, with a winding brown stair case leading up to even more books. Large brown leather chairs lined the corners or each book case with a yellow lamp next to it for comfortable reading. "This place is beautiful, " Astrid whispered, not wanting to disturb the peace even if no one else was there.

Nik grabbed her hand and pulled her gently to the book selves, where they began looking through books and talking about ones they had read, "ooh I wanna read this one!" Astrid smiled as she grabbed the invisible life of Addie Larue.

They spent hours just searching through books, reading and talking. For a moment Klaus could imagine his life like this, this girl was becoming something important to him so quickly and it panicked him. Yet, at the same time, he didn't want to push her away. They were magnetic, drifting towards eachother at all possible moments. He had seemingly become more touchy since the kiss too, per her consent of course, his hand was rubbing cicles on her thigh as she tried to pretend to read. His hand giving her sensations she'd never felt before. "Its impossible to concentrate on anything when you're doing that," Astrid whispered her voice husky with desire. Something she hadn't felt before, she had only been with one person and that was Matt Donovan. Who's definitely not good in bed.

"Do what, love?" Klaus teased as he placed the young brunette onto his lap. Her breath quickened in lust. Involuntarily she runned herself against him, causing them both to gasp out. She could feel his large member against her causing her stomach to flutter in anticipation and anxiety. "That," she whispered as he pushed up on her core. No longer being able to take the anticipation she kissed him. The sparks and flutters did not calm down and only made the girl want the man more. Every little gasp and moan she made only caused Klaus to become deeper under her spell and was struggling to hold himself back. "Are you sure you want this?" He asked her patiently as she played with the hem of his shirt.

"Yes, I'm sure." After that everything went out the window. His control was gone and the only thing he could thing about was the gorgeous girl ripping his shirt off. He had no clue if she was a virign or not, not that it would matter to him, wo he wanted to make sure she wanted this and he wasn't pressuring her into anything.

He suddenly pushed himself hard against her, causing her to gasp into the kiss and grind herself against him in anticipation. She was wearing pajamas, and yet Nik had never seen any woman sexier than her. He quickly ripped of her top, leaving her in her black lacy underwear that looked perfect against her skin tone. "N-nik" she groaned as he kissed down her neck and quickly finding her sweet spot. He picked her up easily, laying her down on the chair as he pulled off her pj bottoms, kissing down her leg as they came off.

She could hear his belt unbuckle and had never been wetter. She wanted this man. His fingers grazed the lining of her underwear as she felt his hot breath on her thigh.

The light kisses he placed on her thighs only caused the knot within her to tighten, as she begged for more. "Nik please," she whispered quietly. Her breathing heavily as he lightly bit her thigh. Causing Astrid to let out a loud moan.

"Thats right, love, moan for me," he said as he ripped off her underwear and placed his hand on her neck roughly.

"Please Nik, I need you," she begged him. He placed a rough kiss on her lips, as he grinded against her dripping pussy. His hand left her neck to rip her bra off. His toung swirled her nipple gently but never touching it.

His spare hand travelled down her stomach, and gripped her thigh. She almost came at the sensation. How could this man make her cum without ever touching her sensitive areas. Suddenly, a finger entered her. And within seconds she came. "Someone's wet for me."

Author note;

So... that happened. I hope that it wasn't too shit, its my first time writing that much smut honestly and I am definitely not a great writer soo. I didnt want to add too much and have people not want to read anymore so is this ok? Or do you not want any smut or? Idk lemme know pls