Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

Me and Bella groan and lay back down in the bed and snuggle up together ready to go back to sleep. But then Clara comes over to us and starts whacking us with a pillow. "No you guys are going to get your lazy asses up before I get Josh to get in bed with you two!" Clara says and me and Bella both sit up and rub our faces tiredly while glaring at Josh and Clara. Having Josh in the same bed as you is dangerous, you will never know what he will do to you, I shiver at the thought.

Clara and Josh give the both of us smirks before saying 'that's what I thought' at the same time. I swear those two could be the same person just in two different bodies.

I roll my eyes while Bella starts making her way into the bathroom, "Ok yah yah, will you guys get out now?" I ask and their smirk widens before they make their way out but not before sending me a wink before shutting the door. I shake my head at them and make my way to the bathroom where Bella is currently taking a shower.

Mature Scene

I walk into the bathroom and see Bella's naked body in the glass of the shower. She just got into the shower so there isn't much steam yet which means I can still see everything.

She tips her head back to get her hair wet and runs her hands through it and I can feel myself harden at the sight of her naked and wet.

I pull down my boxers and get into the shower. I come up in front of her and press myself up against her chest and I can feel how hard her nipples are. She smiles up at me but it's not a sweet smile, it's a mischievous one that tells me that she doesn't want to do anything innocent in here and neither do I.

I push her up against the wall and smash my lips to hers and we start kissing feverishly. I run my tongue over her bottom lip and she opens, giving me access to slip it in and explore her mouth. Our tongues dance together and she sucks mine which immediately enlists a groan from me.

She then sucks my bottom lip into her mouth and bites it and pulls it with her as she starts lowering onto her knees. The sight of her doing that while looking up at me at the same time almost makes me come. I grit my teeth to keep it together.

One of my hands move up to hold my self against the wall when her hand wraps around my dick. Just one touch from her could bring me to my knees.

She starts to pump me slowly while using her thumb to spread the pre-cum around the tip and then using the rest of her hand to spread it down the shaft. I stare down at her and she looks up at me before putting the tip in her mouth and sucking lightly on it. I groan loudly and tip my head back.

She starts licking around the head and then moving her head down to get as much of me as she can in her mouth. I hit the back of her throat and she gags a little before getting used to it. She then uses her hand to pump the rest that can't go in her mouth while bobbing her head up and down on my dick. I move my hand down to Bella's hair and hold it up for her while letting out moans. "Fuck Bella, it feels so good."

  She starts to move faster and suck harder and I can feel myself getting close. I pull on her hair a little to let her know that I'm about to come and she sucks even harder and that's what undoes me. I let out a string of cuss words as I start to fill her mouth while she swallows it all. She continues to suck a little more and I shiver at the feeling before she pulls away and and licks her lips.

I'm still breathless when I pull her up to me and kiss her passionately. She presses herself up against me and I can already feel myself get hard again. She can feel it to as I feel her smile against my lips. We pull away to breathe and I smile at her.

"Are you ready?" I say and she nods before leaning in to kiss me again. I move my hand down to the back of her thighs and lift her up and her legs wrap around my waist as her arms go around my next. I press her even more up against the wall for support because I don't want to drop her once I get inside her.