Chapter Thirty Seven Part 2: The Demon.

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I froze on the spot. My eyes widened as I recognized that voice, the same voice which tormented half of my life. But not only that- I knew that phrase, it was her phrase...

"Erica?!" I gasped out as her sword swipes down at me, to kill...

.........................................................................................................................

Queen's P.O.V

I let out a sigh as I walked down the gloomy hallway. Everything was so silent, so dark. It was as if someone blew out the last candle in the room. I slowly pulled on the shawl which lazily hung on my shoulders. I continue on my morning walk as I tried desperately to clear my head.

Today was the day. The day when my son's heart shatters  into a million pieces. Every mother wants whats best for their child, but I have failed that duty. The most important duty is to see my son smile in happiness.

I felt a single tear fall from my green eye as I realized where I was heading. The resting place of the last of the Anazela line. My footsteps were the only thing I heard as I came to the entrance. It was slightly windy, causing blossom petals to dance on the ground.

I let out a small sniffle as I looked over to where she lay- Wait! Where is she?! I ran to the empty stone bed. Instead of a body, in it's place was a single blue flower, a blue bell  on top of what looked like a pure white cloak.

Panic started to flow through my body as I looked everywhere out in the courtyard for any clue of who had taken her.

I took off, the shawl flying from my shoulders as I ran in my night gown down the quiet corridors. My breathing quickened as I turned the corner to face the door. I could already hear drunken mumbles come from the other side. Slowly I knocked on the door, hearing the mumbles pause before a big growl.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" Thranduil slurred out. I sigh before knocking once more. There was a sudden smash of broken pieces of glass, followed his rant "I ORDER YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE AT ONCE!"

Warily, I slowly turned the door nob. "Honey, I have some news." As the door opened, I was absolutely horrified. His room was a pigsty, clothing ripped and teared everywhere, an empty wine bottle littered the floor. And in the corner, I saw my poor son couching down next to the broken mirror. Shards of glass surrounded him as he cradles his bloodied fist in his hand.

I let out a short gasp, as I put a hand over my mouth. He looked broken, his eyes held nothing but deep sadness as he took another swing of alcohol before grumbling.

"Let me be mother, I don't need your pity." He sneered out the last part. His head tilted up to drink again, but I quickly snatched the bottle away. Causing him to yell out, "OUI! GIVE IT BACK! I NEED IT...I need to forget... forget everything about her" He looked straight into my eyes, his icy blues were slowly forming tears. My heart ached, all I wanted to do was to hold my son until he falls asleep. But, I knew better, I needed to do what I came here for.

I quickly grasped his chin, making his full concentration land on me. "Son I have some grave news to tell you-" Before I could continue, Thranduil said in rage "Let me guess, am I to marry that Neawilth so that I could run the kingdom!"

"No, it's n-"

"Or is it that I need to get my act together to be your "perfect" son?! Well guess what mother! I am not and will never be your perfect so-"

"BELLE'S BODY IS MISSING!" I yelled out, causing him to immediately be silent. He stared at me in disbelief for a moment before going completely emotionless, as he said the words.