lexa: jealously.

Y/n's pov

Ever since Clarke came to the gates of polis, Her and lexa have been getting alot closer. I don't like that very much, she barely has time for me anymore. She missed our 3 year anniversary yesterday and still hasn't said a word about it, she spends an hour with me in the room a day.

Today, I decided not to wait for lexa to get up this morning like every morning. She'll only get up and kiss me then tell me she has to go meet up with clarke and I can't stand for that right now, so I decide to just get out of the way.

I am currently sitting by one of the firepits with a couple close friends of mine when one of lexas guards came up to me saying lexa is looking for me, with a sigh I get up and walk back into the tower and back into our shared bedroom where I find her pacing.

"You needed me?" I ask rather coldly, leaning against the wooden door frame with my arms crossed over my chest, she snaps her head to me and sighs in relief.

"Where were you this morning hodnes? I awoke and you weren't here." Lexa breathes out, still recovering from worrying too much. I don't know why she still worries, she has clarke now.

"Does it fucking matter? You'll eventually leave to go back to sky princess." I say once again coldly with a eyeroll, she furrows her eyebrows and closes her arms over her chest looking at me, the look she's giving me makes me want to burst into tears and run into her arms, but I know she has clarke now and I can't be seen as weak.

"What's wrong with you?" Lexa asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Fuck off, lexa." I say and hurry out the door, leaving behind a very concerned, confused and angry lexa. I immediately leave the tower running into clarke who looks at me confused.

"You want her? Keep her." I spat at her angrily before pushing past her and getting my bow, throwing knifes and jacket from the fireplace and out the gates with my best friend and brother under the gaze of lexa and clarke.

Once we left polis, we travel west to the snall pond we often go to, to get away from everyone and everything.

"She forgot our anniversary yesterday and I'm fucking pregnant." I announce to Luke and Alexia, they snap their eyes to me wide eyed and raised eyerbrows.

"Do you think shes..." Alexis is cut off with a very concerned, Angry and confused Lexa coming out of the woods, "you're what?!" She yells.

I look over at Alexia and Luke, they nod and get up and head back to camp as lexa makes her way over, I look over at the pond trying to avoid eye contact.

She stops infront of me and crotches down, she grabs my knees to attempt to grab my attention but I find the lake way more interesting.

"Babygirl, please look at me," she whispers, taking my hands in hers and I slowly look at her, tearing up.

"What's going on baby? Did I really forget our anniversary? Are you actually pregnant?" She pushes out, almost desperately.

"We barely have time together anymore, your always with clarke. I know it's war b-but I miss you and you've gotten close. And yes you did forget our anniversary, yes I'm also pregnant with your kid but it no longer matters." I say as I get up and walk away from her to my things and pick up my jacket putting it on.

"Baby why wouldn't this matter?" She asks, standing up and stepping up toward me.

"You have clarke now, I'm gone lexa." I say choking on a sob, turning around to look at her.

"No, I don't have her nor do I want her," lexa says taking small steps towards me, careful not to overwhelme or scare me. "Baby clarke and I are only friends, shes almost been helping me propose to you." She explains, I go wide eyed.

She goes on one knee and pulls out a ring, (uhhh just go with it) "baby, you are my world, my everything. I'm happy your mine and that we're starting a family, im sorry I missed up our anniversary and I promise to make more time for you and never make that mistake again, will you do me the honor and becoming my wife?" She says and I cry more, but of happiness and I nod.

She stands up, putting the ring on my finger and pulls me in for a kiss, putting her arms around my waist and putting my arms around her neck, the kiss was passionate and soft. Holding our promise. Our love.

Once air becomes an issue, we pull apart.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too, lex."